Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Czar of Cyncism and Satire
2,070 Posts
A you talking about the "DOG" on A&E Channel? Guy and his wife & his misfit extended family in Hawaii? If so, that show is a riot! A sort of Springer meets COPS episode.

If I am not mistaken, he's the guy that tracked down the Max Factor heir who liked to drug & rape women & tape it for posterity. Got caught by the Federales in Mexico trying to smuggle that dirtbag out & did some time down there for weapons posession.

Between the Dog & his bride, I think they are solely responsible for the hole in the ozone layer. They must use a can and a half of hairspray a day between them. Maybe there should be a new topic on here. BOUNTYHUNTER, what u say Gil?

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've seen that one, this one is called Family Bonds on HBO...
it's even crazier...The guys wife is pretty hot, his daughter is SUPER hot.
A you talking about the "DOG" on A&E Channel? Guy and his wife & his misfit extended family in Hawaii? If so, that show is a riot! A sort of Springer meets COPS episode.

If I am not mistaken, he's the guy that tracked down the Max Factor heir who liked to drug & rape women & tape it for posterity. Got caught by the Federales in Mexico trying to smuggle that dirtbag out & did some time down there for weapons posession.

Between the Dog & his bride, I think they are solely responsible for the hole in the ozone layer. They must use a can and a half of hairspray a day between them. Maybe there should be a new topic on here. BOUNTYHUNTER, what u say Gil?

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Both seem to be kind of a reality show version of the "Addams Family"...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.