Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a copy of a updated RMV form #20434 Affidavit of Suspension / Revocation? (Our form is from 1989).

Its the form you use to notify the RMV that you arrested someone for operating after susp/revoc of their license (or reg too I believe).

Thanks for the help..

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
form

Yea I do to, but there is a separate form the RMV uses to add an additional suspension time to the persons license.

The AMCC (I believe) is just for a certified copy of the license status by the RMV for prosecution purposes stating the persons license status was suspended/revoked at the time of the arrest.

This form (which we use all the time, but is an old version) gets signed by the Chief and mailed to the RMV. You can use it for susp/rev licenses only.

·
Subscribing Member
4,316 Posts
We still use the old form where you state that you seized the plates from the registered owner and the Chief signs it. We also have it setup in CrimeTrak, report program.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
form

I got a email from the RMV stating they DO have a new version of the form and they are going to mail me a copy. I'd be happy to scan it and send anyonr a copy who would like it.

Scott

·
Registered
221 Posts
Cape PD,
I was recently looking for an updated form myself. We had a for from 89 also. What kind of software do you use on your in house computer system? We use IMC and I recntly found that the form is within the system and all the info can be put in automaticlly. If you have IMC software it automatically enters all the information from the citation and prints out an update version of the sheet with everything typed in.

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
GPD11 said:
Cape PD,
I was recently looking for an updated form myself. We had a for from 89 also. What kind of software do you use on your in house computer system? We use IMC and I recntly found that the form is within the system and all the info can be put in automaticlly. If you have IMC software it automatically enters all the information from the citation and prints out an update version of the sheet with everything typed in.
Wonder if QED would do that...? Hmmm nah doubt it.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wow

Hey GPD...

We use IMC also. Where is the option to print that form?? Is it when you do the citation entry?

PM if you can, I would be excited to find out.

Thanks
Scott

1 - 9 of 9 Posts