Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
1,281 Posts
Click on th search button on th top of the page, typ in non-civil service list, and there should be an old thread with a link to the list.

·
Registered
334 Posts
http://choppy.com/CivilService2003.txt

Here is a link to a non-civil service town list. If it is dead, it is because the server is down and the kid who owns/maintains it took off to NJ for the afternoon (unlike some other people, he has the freedom to take a vacation mid-week when he wants - lucky guy) and hasn't been able to check his system. I'm sure it will be back up soon - probably by midnight tonight!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

-Eric

·
Registered
561 Posts
Whine whine whine... I don't know what was wrong, but everything is running fine now. That is the list of Civil Service towns; I guess you could compare it with a list of all departments in the state to get your "non" list... if I get ambitious next time I am on the desk, I will see what I can do.

-Mike

·
Subscribing Member
397 Posts
tomahawk said:
Whine whine whine... if I get ambitious next time I am on the desk, I will see what I can do.

-Mike
You ambitious :lol: who are you kidding? Seriously, if you could compile that list for us it would be cool.
I know Groveland, West Newbury, Merrimack, Georgetwon, and Middletown aren't.

" Watch out for killer TVs" :twisted:

·
Seekonk Detective
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
that would be great if you could put a list together. there was one on this site a while back but its a dead link. Thanks again....

·
Registered
561 Posts
Ok ok ok!!! I finally finished the list; I decided it would be best to consolidate all of the cities and towns in the state and make one list, combining Civil Service agencies and non-Civil Service towns. Check my original post for the link to the file:

http://www.masscops.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=11070

Let me know if anyone has any updates/changes; it should be pretty accurate.

-Mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.