Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to start a new thread to keep ourselves busy until the list comes out in November, I am posting the towns that I listed. I have no residency in any of them (my pumpkin town is not CS), and I earned a 94 on the test:
Holden, Leicester, Leominster, Gardner.

As you can see, I am a Central Mass 'Want-To-Be'.

Please don't turn this thread into a Vet status/Residency status argument. NO FLAMERS!!
I just want to get a general concesus of where people are from and how they did. If you want to debate the merits of the Civil Service guidelines, please do it somewhere else.
If you have put all your eggs in the Civil Service basket, then you deserve all of the frustration that you get.

Cheers! :t:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Re: Anyone care to post CS towns?

Vet and residence pref in taunton

other towns listed are quincy, i know i wont get on, boston i know i wont get on, and mbta we will see

im posting this for fun not so some life long test taker can tell me how i have no chance, i can understand it is hard to become a cop around here so i have other options open.8-O

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:rock: Well, the fact is that we are all going for civil service jobs, so the least we can do is be 'civil'... Thanks folks.:pc:

G

·
I just want to say..after reading a LOT of posts I know there is competition but I see so much heart and soul even through the writing and I want to wish everyone the best of luck in their struggle to have their career dreams come true.
Mary Jo

·
Registered
53 Posts
I know this thread is over a year old, but with the new test coming this spring I was just wondering how many of these people got their jobs...

·
Subscribing Member
369 Posts
Scored 89 with DVET status and bilingual,
for the may 07 test, i will have residency preference in Taunton, hopefully i do better than 89 this time around LOL
Have a Reserve/Intermitent academy and a full time academy from FL

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.