Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
228 Posts
Yeah that's the Old Boston city hospital Police which are now public health commision Police. Since BCH (which I still call it) is now Boston Medical center which has BMC security and also have the BU Police patroling it.

·
Subscribing Member
530 Posts
They are the police on moon and long island off boston harbor. I worked with a couple in my parkranger days. When I knew of them they were unarmed.

·
Subscribing Member
2,201 Posts
Ahh I remember the H&H Police back in the dizay. When I was just an Aux in Randolph and working for a ford dealship delivering parts to my stops in Boston. I remember seeing all the different Police depts when I was driving around before most of em disbanded and when Boston amended rule 400.

·
Registered
28 Posts
just a point of clarification. The Boston Health Commission Police are completely separate from Boston Medical Center. I am a former special at Boston Medical Center. We had no afiliation what so ever.

·
Registered
28 Posts
and BUPD is non existant at BMC. The only come in plain clothes when they need arrest stats. The real workers at BMC are the BMC Specials, the active ones anyway.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.