Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Maddy B's grammy
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm taking one of my five weeks next week and i'm looking for suggestions on days trips. Anyone have any ideas or good suggestions that don't cost a lot?:confused:

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
See if Tullercash will lend you his boat and spend the day on the back side of cranes with someone you can stand for more than a few hrs.

·
Registered
874 Posts
I went to Maine last weekend. It was a good time, there's plenty of cheap motels and long beaches and stocked bars.
ps - in two weeks "girls gone wild" will be at Old Orchard Beach...just sayin

·
Maddy B's grammy
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Might take the kids but their all grown up now :( and my hubby.

·
Subscribing Member
7,237 Posts
I'd say Burlington Vt. may be a good stop as well as Mystic CT. You may also like Portland, ME, and the western mountains and lakes region of Maine (Sebago, Long Lake) for a quieter area with drive-in movies, summer theater etc. I also like to take in a concert at Tanglewood in western MA

·
Subscribing Member
7,237 Posts
Yeah it's raining all over the place so get into the Irish pub just down the street
(Shannon Door) and grab a Guiness

·
Subscribing Member
364 Posts
NO!

I'm there right now, and I'm getting ready to build an ark because it's rained/is raining so much. :sb:
- It will take way more than that to get me out of going! What age do they tire of Christmas in August???

G

·
- It will take way more than that to get me out of going!
We managed Story Land yesterday, but Santa's Village was a washout today. It's been raining, and I mean at times torrential downpours, sheets of rain, constantly since about 5:30pm yesterday.

What age do they tire of Christmas in August???
They're definitely still into it now, because you should try telling two 6 year-olds they're not going to Santa's Village after anticipating it for months. :pinch: I think we'll get two more years and that will be it.

·
Maddy B's grammy
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I like the beach and mountains idea. Thank you guys for the suggestions. Hopefully the gas prices stay down or go down further.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts