Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if Framingham, Ashland, Wayland, or the MBTA will be hiring soon? I am sitting high on those lists and wondering if it will happen :whaasup:

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
For the past several years, Framingham has only hired laterals. Not sure what the status of the other departments are.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Dude, congrats...you are a shoo-in somewhere. Fate is on your side I believe. Just stay away from my town. lol Just kidding but I do have a ? for you. How are you #1 in two towns? Unless there are no residents. Just curious.

·
Registered
51 Posts
RPD931 said:
Where does it say he's #1 on 2 towns?
RPD,
He "Shouted" it and posted in the Civil Service List thread.

[11-08-2005 23:22] fjmas1976: Now I sit at #1 in two towns, #3 in one town.....#4 for MBTA

·
Registered
24 Posts
RPD931 said:
Where does it say he's #1 on 2 towns?
I thought I saw him write it in the shoutbox awhile ago. I may be mistaken but I do know he is really high in 2 plus high in MBTA. I could care less, all the power to him I was just being nosey. I am only upper in one and lower in all non-resident towns

·
Registered
24 Posts
oop2oop said:
I thought I saw him write it in the shoutbox awhile ago. I may be mistaken but I do know he is really high in 2 plus high in MBTA. I could care less, all the power to him I was just being nosey. I am only upper in one and lower in all non-resident towns
ALRIGHT I AM A LITTLE SLOW AT TYPING!! someone beat me to it.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oop2oop said:
#1 in Framingham thanks to a CS decision....#1 in Ashland due to residence.....
#3 in Wayland....#4 MBTA

5 more lats in Framingham........Doh! #-o

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
Framingham would be nice. But historically, they ONLY hire laterals. I know several Officers that have been there since I was a kid and they're all laterals.

·
Registered
715 Posts
fjmas1976- What CS decision was made that earned you a number 1 spot in Framingham as a non-resident? I'm very curious. Is there some new CS policy out there for VETS, or anything like that?

·
Subscribing Member
4,323 Posts
militia_man said:
fjmas1976- What CS decision was made that earned you a number 1 spot in Framingham as a non-resident? I'm very curious. Is there some new CS policy out there for VETS, or anything like that?
Hispanic lesbian disabled veteran that was a daughter of police office killed in the line of duty.:mrgreen:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
oop2oop said:
Oh my Goodness I am rolling!!!!!!!!!!
:L:
I was a resident at the time and some shady stuff went down during the hiring process. Took it to Civil Service and had a hearing.........decision is that I will remain #1 on the list until the next ORIGINAL APPOINTMENT. It's been 5 years now.......but no matter what I remain #1 on the list

·
Czar of Cyncism and Satire
2,070 Posts
So they'll keep on hiring laterals till they put nickles over your eyes & give you the dirt nap.

·
MassCops Member
218 Posts
fjmas1976 said:
I was a resident at the time and some shady stuff went down during the hiring process. Took it to Civil Service and had a hearing.........decision is that I will remain #1 on the list until the next ORIGINAL APPOINTMENT. It's been 5 years now.......but no matter what I remain #1 on the list
Why not move to a city with a bigger department that actually hires... 5 years is kind of a long time

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.