Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
MassCops Member
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:?: :? Just wondering if there are any hunters on here and if so anyone have any luck. Shotgun season started monday and i have nothing. I haven't even seen a buck. I :-k probably should have done more homework but just wondering if anyone else has had any luck and where.

·
MassCops Founder
6,403 Posts
I almost bagged about three so far. But there is no Crown Vic season. :p

Nothing like Bambi deciding to cross you path while your responding to a call :shock:

Posted Thu Dec 02 2004, 20:50:

I have dozens out here...real pain in the ass...
Something tells me you have the means to take care of that situation....

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
I don't hunt, well maybe a squirrel or two.
Typically I try and find a couple guys to hunt the land...my wifes a vet and sort of frowns on me shooting animals, plus I'm not into gutting them and all that and I sure know I won't eat them...so... no hunting for me.

I almost bagged about three so far. But there is no Crown Vic season. :p

Nothing like Bambi deciding to cross you path while your responding to a call :shock:

Posted Thu Dec 02 2004, 20:50:

I have dozens out here...real pain in the ass...
Something tells me you have the means to take care of that situation....

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts

·
MassCops Member
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SOT where the hell are you ill gladly take care of the problem for ya and then give ya some steaks gooooooooooood eats brother and then you can sell me a new toy :lol:

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
I saw a huge buck two days ago on 128 northbound on the side of the road, broad daylight, behind the guard rail. Just standing there. That was weird, I've never seen anything like that before.

Anyway, I think hunting is mean. Leave the poor woodland creatures alone, you brutes!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.