Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I scored a 94, I am a non vet. Please reply!!! I am also applying to non-civil-service towns.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Re: Any chance if....

mrseastcop said:
I scored a 94, I am a non vet. Please reply!!! I am also applying to non-civil-service towns.
It all depends on how many 402 A/B, D-Vets and Vets that are claiming residency in your town. Plus there might be civilian residents that scored higher. And how many is your town hiring. So I'd say you have two chances, slim and none.[-o< What town or city are you going for?

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts

94 is a good score this time around. I have not heard of too many scores in the high 90's so you may just have a chance as long as you have residency. Without residency you will have a hard time getting hired by a civil service pd.

·
Banned
340 Posts

Gil said:
94 is a good score this time around. I have not heard of too many scores in the high 90's so you may just have a chance as long as you have residency. Without residency you will have a hard time getting hired by a civil service pd.
In reference to 94 being a good score this time around, are you going by what's been posted on this site, or inside information? God I hope you're right.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

I am located in Franklin...town may be hiring from the old list but I heard they are hiring 2-4. New list will not come out for a while so it is just a watch and wait. thanks for your reply

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts

ProudAmerican said:
In reference to 94 being a good score this time around, are you going by what's been posted on this site, or inside information? God I hope you're right.
In general... between the posts and sources.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.