Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
G-Rap made me do it!
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to see if anyone was big into fishing on her or had any good stories about a good day. I'll throw mine out there

Usually me and my bro fish down the cape but this fall my Brother took me False Alby fishing for the first time with him and a few buddies from home. If you don't know False Alby , they're this tuna looking fish that aren't really good for eating, but there great sport fishing. you get to watch you line get pulled out to sea.

So were in Voluntown, Conn out on maybe 22 footers, about 4 man per boat, and i end up hooking on to something big after about 12 mid size blues. after about 10 min of fighting whatever it is under the depths, i get the fish to the surface enough to see these huge Fans break the water. Was a monster 48inch Striper. Biggest fish I've ever caught. Also ended the day with a false alby which was a tougher fight then the striper, and a Pinada. Great day for me, and of course my brother was bull shit, which only magnified the taste of victory. :D

·
G-Rap made me do it!
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I meant Fisher Price.....Antoine Fisher.....Lawrence Fishburn????????

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.