Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever hear of a "Anti-Terrorist Reform Group"? Apparently they are a "swat" team based out of Boston that is currently on a mission to Cuba to "execute" terrorists. There are 9 different ones across the country. This was brought up by a NON police officer (with no LTC or anything comparable) that is part of this "super secret squirrel" swat team. Just seeing if there's any truth behind this....... :sly:

G

·
Yeah I heard of them. President John F. Kennedy started this secret covert squirrel-like operation back in 1962 after the Bay Of Pigs fiasco went awry. The "War Hero" John Kerry piloted the boat they used to infultrate Cuba and surrounding Sandinista states before he was sent to The Nam back in the late 60's early 70's.

Your non-LE friend is very crafty. He knows how to take off his straight jacket and elude those 2 men in the white jumpsuits with the large net I see. We'll just have to notify Hoover that our secret mission has been compromised.

:L: :L: :L: :L: :L: :L: :L: :L: :L: :L: :L:

Me thinks your buddy has been smokin' something reeeal good lately. I think he has been reading the new Oliver North / Joe Musser book MISSION COMPROMISED that is found in the Fiction section of many of todays bookstores. It's about UN sanctioned covert tems to take out terrorists. Your friend is blurring reality with FICTION. Time to see Dr. Thorozine again.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.