Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've reported to you how New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg is diverting resources away from hurricane clean-up efforts in order to keep the NY Marathon on schedule this weekend. (Glenn also talked about the absurdity this morning on his radio program.) Meanwhile, residents on Staten Island are diving in dumpsters in hopes of finding food and residents of Coney Island are trying to fight off looters with sticks and stones. With such a dire situation, you'd think the mayor would take all the help he could get.
Think again.
Bloomberg has reportedly turned down additional help from the U.S. National Guard. "We don't need it," Bloomberg insists, despite pleas from the boroughs for back-up. "The NYPD is the only people we want on the street with guns."

http://www.theblaze.com/blog/2012/1...down-help-from-the-gun-toting-national-guard/

·
Mr Scribbles44.blogspot.com
2,963 Posts
He's even worse than anything we have here in MA when it comes to guns, and that's saying a lot.
I believe Mumbles is the Co-Chair of his Anti-Gun group...just sayin

IMHO: I refer to it as the mushroom theory. I don't like mushrooms. BUT if you like mushrooms-enjoy, it's none of my business, nor do I care. Liberals cannot accept or understand this position. If a liberal doesn't like mushrooms, he thinks no one should be allowed to eat them...

·
Super Moderator
7,170 Posts
I believe Mumbles is the Co-Chair of his Anti-Gun group...just sayin

IMHO: I refer to it as the mushroom theory. I don't like mushrooms. BUT if you like mushrooms-enjoy, it's none of my business, nor do I care. Liberals cannot accept or understand this position. If a liberal doesn't like mushrooms, he thinks no one should be allowed to eat them...
I don't like mushrooms either...well, I take that back. I only like them in the sky above certain countries such as North Korea and Iran.

·
Super Moderator
5,852 Posts
Mumbles and Bloomberg enjoy gobbling one another's mushroom headed warriors.

Reactions: 7costanza
1 - 11 of 11 Posts