Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
:?: Talented pooch, but what is she saying at the beginning of the message? BTW you kinda scared me with the "AN IMPORTANT MASSCOPS MESSAGE" title. I thought I was getting sued by some nut using the law office's of Dewy, Screwem & Howe

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thought that would get your attention!

"Buenos dias, seniors and senoritas. My name is Rosie. Thanks for visiting Masscops.com!"

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
Hmmm, I have been toying with the idea of a Spanish language pack for the site. So that you have an option of posting and reading in Spanish, just not sure what it entails. I know that the code is available. Maybe when I take a few days off and have time to mess with it.

BTW: Is Rossie the official mascot for MassCops now ? :wink:

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Rosie is not DINNER, she's a ferocious animal! Yes, I think Rosie should be the official Masscops K-9. Ok, so she's a little on the puny side, but she's bilingual, so that's a plus.

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
Rosie is not DINNER, she's a ferocious animal! Yes, I think Rosie should be the official Masscops K-9. Ok, so she's a little on the puny side, but she's bilingual, so that's a plus.
She would make a great K-9 for a PD with a tight budget. Eats less food and requires a small cage. Hell, you could even secure her in the trunk and still do transports.

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Her vest would only need to be an x-small in size. She is also easily concealed. Would make for a great surprise attack on a perp!

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,659 Posts
Dunngie!

Rosie has a very seductive, husky voice. She's almost as cool as her Mom eh?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.