Amy Winehouse Found Dead | Page 2 | MassCops

Amy Winehouse Found Dead

Discussion in 'Entertainment & Literature' started by right.as.rain, Jul 23, 2011.

1. Kilvinsky

Kilvinsky I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.

Didn't Amy Winehouse die YEARS ago?

2. honor12900

honor12900 MassCops Member

She certainly looked like she died years ago and was just walking around in a bad zombie movie.

3. Kilvinsky

My heart goes out to her family....PERIOD.

4. mpd61

mpd61 Retired Fed, Active Special

In late 06' I thought she was cool. But I guess some people can't handle fame/$$$/Lifestyle of sudden success.

5. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

I'd like to congratulate Amy for her first 72 hours of sobriety in many years.

6. cc3915

cc3915 MassCops Angel Staff Member

Ted Kennedy got a head start on her.

7. justanotherparatrooper

justanotherparatrooper Pissin' in liberals cheerio's for 40 years :) Staff Member

I saw this thread pop up again and figured Id check to see if she had risen from the dead :)

8. Kilvinsky

Can one nominate a post for "Sickest of the Day"?:bounce:

---------- Post added at 21:29 ---------- Previous post was at 21:28 ----------

It's a TIE with DELTA! You guys are.....

KILLING ME!

---------- Post added at 21:30 ---------- Previous post was at 21:29 ----------

IT'S A THREE-FER!

Ah, dark humor, ain't nothin' like it in the world and we've got some of the best in the business right here!:wink_smile:

9. Kilvinsky

Wouldn't it IRONIC if it was revealed that WINE was the ONLY thing she wouldn't drink?

10. justanotherparatrooper

justanotherparatrooper Pissin' in liberals cheerio's for 40 years :) Staff Member

Is Micheal Jackson still dead?

11. sdb29

sdb29 MassCops Member

So my partner bought her grand daughter an Amy Whitehouse doll a couple of years ago. A few months ago the kid colored all over the doll's face with a black Magic Marker and stopped playing with it.
    My partner was ticked that any value the doll might have had was ruined by the marker.
    I suggested she color the entire face black and call it post mortem lividity.
    Am I going to hell for that?

12. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

Add some purple, and you might have something.

13. Tuna

Tuna Always entertained

You guys are sick. I would never say such things about the dead. By the way I guess she's still writing music, She's de-composing. Ba Ha Ha Ha.