Amazon sells book offering advice to pedophiles | MassCops

Amazon sells book offering advice to pedophiles

Discussion in 'Entertainment & Literature' started by cc3915, Nov 10, 2010.

1. cc3915

cc3915 MassCops Angel Staff Member

NEW YORK — Amazon.com Inc. is selling a self-published guide that offers advice to pedophiles, and that has generated outrage on the Internet and threats to boycott the retailer.

The availability of "The Pedophile’s Guide to Love and Pleasure: a Child-lover’s Code of Conduct" calls into question whether Amazon has any procedures — or even an obligation — to vet books before they are sold in its online stores. Amazon did not respond to multiple e-mail and phone messages.

The title is an electronic book available for Amazon’s Kindle e-reader and the company’s software for reading Kindle books on mobile phones and computers. Amazon allows authors to submit their own works and shares revenue with them.

Amazon sells book offering advice to pedophiles - BostonHerald.com

---------- Post added at 16:26 ---------- Previous post was at 16:25 ----------

It would be great if Amazon's sales records for this piece of trash could be subpoenaed.

2. grn3charlie

grn3charlie Yeah, THAT GUY!

I can't even read the article. But........here is some free advice so they don't have to spend any money. GET PROFESSIONAL HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

I got some advice for them......

Dear didlers, there is a cure!!!!
    And it goes a little somthing like this....
    vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

[​IMG]

Disclaimer: If above photo had made you gag, you are not LE. If you are trying to become LE, and above photo made you gag, stick to whatever your current career path is. If you are a liberal tree hugging Douche, you should not be here to begin with, so leave.

4. EnforceOfficer

EnforceOfficer New Member

I've always said that a definite case of pedophilia should be dealt with by mandatory electroconvulsive therapy...Unless they've acted on their wishes, if so, life imprisonment is a must...

5. EMTFORHIRE

EMTFORHIRE MassCops Member

I don't think any one can say it better 263. I hope the authors name is on that book and maybe some can introduce him to the farmer he has a good way of dealing with sick fuck's

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

6. jettsixx

jettsixx Had enough

Actually 263 that made me want to get a plate of spaghetti and meatballs.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZv0h4TtMY0"]YouTube - The Cowboy Way Stubbie's nightmare[/nomedia]

7. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

When they took us to the morgue during academy and showed us the maggot covered corpses in the Deco room, and I then got General Gou's over white rice on the way home, I knew then that I was fucked in the head.

8. HistoryHound

HistoryHound Supporting Member

His name is Phillip Greaves. They had a clip of him on Fox this morning. Now, I would never advocate violence but should he somehow end up in front of someone's car; then, under it; then, behind it; then, under it again, etc etc or should he somehow run into someone's fist 3 or 400 times it wouldn't be a bad thing. Or, if he woke up one morning covered in honey, tied to a pole in the middle of a field of fire ants....... Oh the possibilities are endless.

Amazon Pulls 'Pedophile Guide' Amid Outrage

9. EnforceOfficer

EnforceOfficer New Member

They should be made to turn over all the details of any who ordered a copy to the FBI...

I'm not sure if such a book would even be legal in Canada, as our free speech rights are more limited than in the US...I think the book would fall into some grey areas of the Criminal Code of Canada...

10. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

National Interest

'Pedophile Guide' Author Confident E-Book Will Be Back on Amazon

By Joshua Rhett Miller
    Published November 11, 2010
    | FoxNews.com

"The Pedophile's Guide to Love and Pleasure" is currently not available on Amazon following calls for a boycott of the online retail giant, but the man who wrote the e-book is confident that it will be back.
    Meanwhile, pedophiles who are upset that they can't buy Phillip Greaves' e-book will have no trouble finding and purchasing other books that advocate sexual relations with children, an online search reveals.
    Greaves, a 47-year-old retired nurse's aide in Pueblo, Colo., said Thursday that nearly 300 copies of his self-published e-book were sold on Amazon.com's Kindle Store in the past day, prior to its disappearance from the site. He said he also received more than 3,000 complaints about the $4.79 e-book, which seeks to make "pedophile situations safer for those juveniles that find themselves involved in them," according to the product description that was posted while the book was available for sale.
    Greaves, in an interview with FoxNews.com on Thursday, said he does not promote pedophilia, but that it "is something that I have sympathy for because of my own childhood."
    He said he was exposed to sex when he was 7 years old. "I was not molested, but I was exposed to sex at an early age … Sometimes those relationships are positive. No, I do not advocate pedophilia. I just feel that I understand it."

Full Story:
    'Pedophile Guide' Author Confident E-Book Will Be Back on Amazon - FoxNews.com

Amazon Legally Liable for Book? [​IMG]

11. Is this guy for real? Maybe because of his new "fame", some concerned citizen will decide to pay him a visit...

12. rg1283

rg1283 MassCops Member

I was thinking a meatball grinder

13. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

I know you meant

[​IMG]

and not

[​IMG]

14. CJIS

CJIS MassCops Member

If it made you laugh or crack a smile you are more than likely a LEO or just a sick bastard

15. BLUE BLOOD

BLUE BLOOD ...---...

Is that a white Polo? That stain is going to be a bitch to get out, better try OxiClean.

16. CJIS

CJIS MassCops Member

lol^

17. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

[​IMG][​IMG]

18. MSP75

MSP75 Guest

This Sunday, AMW will be focused on how pedophiles go to places like Cambodia for satisfy their evil pleasures for children.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk.

19. EMTFORHIRE

EMTFORHIRE MassCops Member

What do yall think I think death by either of these two torture methods would be to good for this shit break.

20. I didn't know they made bikinis that big... The strings must be heavy duty strength.

21. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

[​IMG]

22. HistoryHound

HistoryHound Supporting Member

It's actually a couple of table cloths pieced together to form a bikini-like outfit.

23. pahapoika

pahapoika Subscribing Member

sad thing is now all the kid touchers are housed separately in the prison system and openly talk about f**king little kids !

shoot, shovel and shut up is the only cure for this epidemic.

one visit to the sex offenders registry and it's obvious this thing is out of control.

about the picture..............12 gauge ?