Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Am I getting @#$%$@ or what?

925 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Officer Dunngeon 
#1 ·
I had a back Injury almost a month and a half ago I went to my doctor and they had me booked to get an MRI that following weekend but had to cancel because it was a workers compensation claim and they had to approve it,now its 2 weeks later for the dam approval nevermind that im in some serious pain so I get the results from the MRI and it shows I have nerve Impingement in my lower back,now I have to see a neuro surgeon and the earliest I can see him is june 22, Now is tht right?or m I getting screwed.?

#2 ·
No, that's right. My roomate has been on a back injury since December of 2002. He has been going through a series of waiting periods for MRI's and CAT scans, etc. He went through the shot treatment last year after waiting about 6 months for 2 herniated disks in his neck. It didn't work. Because so much time has passed and worker's comp. keeps dicking him around on coverage, he had to go for another cat scan and now finally has an appt. coming up within the next month to discuss surgery... mind you, this has been going on since Dec. 2002...

I wish you luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.