·
Subscribing Member
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alias Premiere

Season Premiere: Wednesday, Jan. 5
9PM-11PM on ABC
"Authorized Personnel Only, Parts I & 2"

In the season premiere episode, Sydney, Vaughn, Jack and Dixon are stunned by CIA Director Hayden Chase's (Angela Bassett) choice to be their new boss. Meanwhile, Sydney and Vaughn's possible reconciliation is surprisingly in doubt -- even though Lauren is dead -- and Sydney learns an appalling secret about Jack that threatens to destroy their relationship. Additionally, against Sydney's vehement objections, her new boss partners her with Jack to hunt down a modern-day samurai; Sydney's half-sister, Nadia, is reluctant to return to the spy game since learning the truth about her father -- Arvin Sloan; and Vaughn and Jack share a surprising bond over Jack's unspeakable past misdeed - much to Sydney's chagrin.

Website link

http://abc.go.com/primetime/alias/index.html
:lol:

·
Registered
968 Posts
Gil,

You still using your TIVO to record queer eye or did you end up selling it for tickets to the Wham reunion tour? Just kidding bro......saw an opening and had to take it. BTW, I had two detectives from a cape town at my place today speaking with my sainted one to see if I would make a good officer for their department.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.