Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Excerpt from memo by Edward J. Crotty to "public safety officers";

"At Thursday's union meeting, the public safety issue was brought up. (1) 12 days from 4/7/05 Boston will decide on weather or not to let the 179 members who are Campus Police vote on a union..............
(3) the union feels it is dangerous because it "Opens the Doors" to other sections of the union to leave and go to other unions. Ie: Electricians could vote to go to an all electricians union"[/i]
:shock:

HA!!!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Another perfect example of union brotherhood!!!!! Hope all the AFSCME?BHE Electricians get a hold of this!

ANY campus police personnel at ANY institution who hasn't been able to identify facts/trends/patterns that show AFSCME as ANTI-COP by now needs to seek medical help. My goodness what length will these people go to?
:uc: :uc: :uc: :uc: :wl: :doctor:

·
Subscribing Member
4,346 Posts

Hey Woody, is that a picture of your wife after she graduated from nursing school and you were still driving boomers near the Kola Peninsula? :lol:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Today I filed our post hearing brief with the Labor Relations Commission. I will receive a copy of the briefs filed by AFSCME and the BHE on Monday. I posted our brief in the "files" section of the MCLEA Yahoo Group and will post the others when I receive them.

The Labor Relations Commission will read the briefs and hopefully decide the case in a relatively short period of time. I expect to receive preliminary "findings of facts" within a couple of weeks.

If anyone has any questions about the severance process, the election,
or the transition from AFSCME to MCLEA, please contact me.

Thanks,
Brian

·
Subscribing Member
530 Posts
As the Association president for my department I wish you guys the best of luck with the NLRB :D

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ecpd402";p="63105 said:
As the Association president for my department I wish you guys the best of luck with the NLRB :D
Ah.............
It's the state LRC silly! We're not dealing with the NLRB, FLRA, DOL, or other federal agency, but thanks for the support
:wink:

·
Registered
109 Posts
I posted AFSCME’s Post Hearing Brief in the files section of the MCLEA Yahoo Group. I don’t believe the Board of Higher Education filed one. MCLEA’s brief is also posted in the files section. I encourage everyone who is interested in the MCLEA vs. AFSCME issue to read both of these documents. If you would like them e-mailed to you, please send me a PM.

Thanks,
Brian

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.