advise plese | MassCops

advise plese

Discussion in 'Tickets & Citations' started by oopsies, Aug 31, 2017.

1. oopsies

oopsies New Member

hi,,

this morning on way to work i get pulled over for a while,, like its a big deal or something,, well gee sorry sir i dont spend all day looking in my rear view merror but as soon as i see you i pull over. anyway cop asks why im in such hurry that i have to speed and cant be bother to pupll over. i tell him sorry theres no emergency no hurry and he say oh so you always drive 75 in a 55?? i explain thats not true, maybe once a week tops (try to be honest) but he didnt apprecate it and got mad instead. i really wish i could do over this last part becuaase when he got upset he put last month instead of this month in the date so now it looks like im already 10 days late to pay the ticket on top of 200 i owe. what do you recommend i do

also to the modreators of this site sometimes you type in the right password but it says its wrong but if you do it again it works the second time

2. visible25

visible25 Supporting Member

Yikes, sounds like you caught a case of a bad statue!

Lucky for you, since the date is wrong the ticket is basically nullified! There's nothing you need to do, or worry about at all

Another option, would be to appeal it and go to court. Since you're so honest, you can tell the judge The trooper messed up and wrote the wrong date-but you're willing to pay anyway.
    This will clear you of any wrongdoing

mtc likes this.
  3. RodneyFarva

RodneyFarva Get off my lawn!

Advised: You have 20 days days to pay or appeal. Please read and follow the instructions on the back of the citation.

Kilvinsky likes this.
  4. HistoryHound

HistoryHound Supporting Member

Did the trooper have his hat on?

5. Rogergoodwin

Rogergoodwin MassCops Member

There's an easy fix for the password issue... type the right password in the first time.

Kilvinsky and ShmitDiesel like this.
  6. Treehouse413

Treehouse413 MassCops Member

My advise . Enroll in a English class.

PGH3477, Kilvinsky and Rogergoodwin like this.
  7. Kilvinsky

Kilvinsky I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.

Once all this is behind you, please remember a few things:
    1) Always use your rear view mirror.
    2) Never ask cops why a cop was mean to you. We have ALL heard those stories and frankly, it makes us defensive and then we shit on you. It's nothing personal, we don't know you, but you kind of have to expect it.
    3) Many local school departments have "adult education" classes at night. See if your city or town has a typing class. It'll be one of the best moves you could make and people who TYPE fast, never get in trouble.

HistoryHound and Ghost12345 like this.
  8. Tuna

Tuna Always entertained

How do you get pulled over for a while?

visible25, Kilvinsky and HistoryHound like this.
  9. Oakum yokum

Oakum yokum MassCops Member

Prior to court date, write the judge a letter,
    Explain exactly what happened, word for word. If you can send it to his home, it's even more impressive, it shows you put a little effort into your letter.

PGH3477 and Kilvinsky like this.
  10. Kilvinsky

SENT IT TO HIS HOME!!!!! :D

And they LOVE it when you add a little something like, "I apparently know where you live, judge, I'd love to come by and chat about this. Ask your family to join us. We'll make a party out of it."

11. Oakum yokum

Invite family yes,
    "make a party out of it" not a good idea, shows lack of respect for authority...

Mr Scribbles and Kilvinsky like this.
  12. Kilvinsky

"We can make it a solemn discussion and examination of the heinous crimes involved. I'll bring wine and dip."

BETTER?

13. Oakum yokum

I also recommend , no hard liquor......

A nice white wine and some brie,.
    We're not savages, after all

Mr Scribbles, Goose and Kenny like this.
  14. Fuzzywuzzy

Fuzzywuzzy MassCops Member

File a lawsuit against the manufacturer of your car for failing to install a speedometer which would have negated all this. It's their fault really.

15. Oakum yokum

I'd check for speedometer recall.

Goose likes this.
  16. devenob

devenob 2300

get a dictionary