Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 110 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
Joined
·
431 Posts
Re: Advice to the 79th

On Thursday Night you can request a blanket party to kick off the weekend. They love it when you ask for a blanket party.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,172 Posts
Re: Advice to the 79th

Nobody can say that there is no reason for "turning to" on the toilets on field day!
 

·
Lemme take a selfie
Joined
·
5,841 Posts
Re: Advice to the 79th

During defense tactics training... Go into a crane stance ala Karate Kid and show the DI that THIS is what they should be teaching...
 

·
Zombie Hunter
Joined
·
4,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Re: Advice to the 79th

Ask to play "two sheets and a blanket"...it's a real hoot!
 

·
Subscribing Member
Joined
·
856 Posts
Re: Advice to the 79th

On the last day of EVOC, ask the DI's if you and your friends can see what the CVPI can really do by having a drag race. If you are the unlucky one that has to stand by and watch, Im sure the DI's wouldn't mind it if you were to take bets on which crusier will finish first.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
107 Posts
Re: Advice to the 79th

:-({|= Originally Posted by 40th MPOC#309
I hope Dogma 2001 is not a 79th Recruit.....

Dogma20001 said:
Yeah I am.
Poor bastard....won't even know what hit him.....:-({|=
 

·
Subscribing Member
Joined
·
771 Posts
Re: Advice to the 79th

When you get there, ask if you can go on-line during your "spare" time so you can report back to us. Also, let them know your screen name. The DI's will love that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Re: Advice to the 79th

Is anyone feeling any sorrow for what's going to happen to Dogma2001?:NO:

Dog...make sure you take lots of pictures your first day and send lots of postcards since your stay will be very short.:beat:

You should have listened to the advice written on this site over and over again...stay off this site[-X
 

·
Subscribing Member
Joined
·
856 Posts
Re: Advice to the 79th

fenwayfan said:
Is anyone feeling any sorrow for what's going to happen to Dogma2001?:NO:

Dog...make sure you take lots of pictures your first day and send lots of postcards since your stay will be very short.:beat:

You should have listened to the advice written on this site over and over again...stay off this site[-X
Honestly, No I don't.
Everyone was warned to stay away from this site if they were going in the 79th RTT.
I have no sympathy for people that can not take the best advice that was ever given seriously. And that is my :2c: .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
80 Posts
Re: Advice to the 79th

Oh yeah, I should be packing it in real soon. My experience with boot camps is that the people who brag about how tough it is are the ones that barely made it through. And for some reason it becomes their whole reason of existence. "When I was in the academy"crap. The majority of people will tell you yeah it was hard but not that hard, just alot of yelling and running. I love it when people try to compare this to BUD'straining and the like. For alot of people this will be the toughest 6 months they ever had, for others, not even close. Either way, I'm going to get some beers tonight and to who ever is going on Monday, Good Luck, see you there. Talk to ya in 6 months.
 

·
Subscribing Member
Joined
·
456 Posts
Re: Advice to the 79th

Dogma20001 said:
Oh yeah, I should be packing it in real soon. My experience with boot camps is that the people who brag about how tough it is are the ones that barely made it through. And for some reason it becomes their whole reason of existence. "When I was in the academy"crap. The majority of people will tell you yeah it was hard but not that hard, just alot of yelling and running. I love it when people try to compare this to BUD'straining and the like. For alot of people this will be the toughest 6 months they ever had, for others, not even close. Either way, I'm going to get some beers tonight and to who ever is going on Monday, Good Luck, see you there. Talk to ya in 6 months.
Just remember these words when the DI's ask who is screen name Dogma2001"State Police Trainees are persons of integrity. They do not LIE, CHEAT, or STEAL. If you do not fess up and they find out BYE BYE. I hope the DOC takes you back. I doubt it though. Good luck in the unemployment line.:DB:
 

·
Undefined
Joined
·
2,255 Posts
Re: Advice to the 79th

Dogma 20001 is a classic tough guy intenet talker. Just do us all a favor and let us know when your time at the SPA is done and why. Be half a man and come clean with the truth. Damn do I wish I could be a fly on the wall for your first few days.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
80 Posts
Re: Advice to the 79th

Wow, one the the people I was talking about right there. Whole life is "I'm a State Trooper", doesn't get enough of it on the job, has to go to boards and preach about how special he is and how hard the academy is. It's like the people I work with that wear the "We Walk the toughest beat" DOC T-shirts every where. Your'e probably one of those troopers that says " I don't flash my badge to try to pick up girls" and I believe you, cause you are probably one of those guys that I see all the time wearing clothes with the State Police emblem somewhere on it whenever they are out in public. Joke.
 

·
Undefined
Joined
·
2,255 Posts
Re: Advice to the 79th

Never said any of the things you just posted but that's fine tough guy. And your wrong about me flashing anything that says where I work...but that's fine too. My issue with you is that I've know a hundred guys like you that worked for the DOC or Jail and think they've seen it. Your talking smack about something you know NOTHING about. It's not my life but it is something I'm very proud of and....now this is the important part, so pay close attention....YOU DON'T BELONG. You won't fit in so save yourself and everyone else the time and energy. Good luck to you, I really hope you grow up and I mean that.
 

·
Subscribing Member
Joined
·
456 Posts
Re: Advice to the 79th

Dogma20001 said:
Wow, one the the people I was talking about right there. Whole life is "I'm a State Trooper", doesn't get enough of it on the job, has to go to boards and preach about how special he is and how hard the academy is. It's like the people I work with that wear the "We Walk the toughest beat" DOC T-shirts every where. Your'e probably one of those troopers that says " I don't flash my badge to try to pick up girls" and I believe you, cause you are probably one of those guys that I see all the time wearing clothes with the State Police emblem somewhere on it whenever they are out in public. Joke.
The list for who is attending the 79th RTT came out today and every Barracks gets a copy of the names. I don't think it will be very hard for anyone to really figure out who you are. I worked for the DOC and I still talk to the Staff at the Shirley Academy. Judging by your posts, it won't be too hard for the DI's to figure it out either. Remember, everything is fair game at the SPA. If they ask and you own up to it, well then that just creates all kinds of other unforeseeable issues for you to deal with. Damned if you do and Damned if you don't. By the way, didn't you get turned down and got in on an appeal?:t:
 
61 - 80 of 110 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top