Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Re: Advice to the 79th

USMCTrooper said:
Make sure you speed up and down on town roads and the Pike since you're almost troopers anyway.......this weekly class thing is just a formality.
And if you do get pulled over make sure to tell them "I'm almost a trooper, can we move this process along." They love that.....

·
Zombie Hunter
4,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·

You can use the washer & dryer on your deck. You'll have less to pack on Friday.
Hahahaha.....I remember that day......

Also, if your vehicle is not up to code, print out a fake inspection sticker, because they applaud intiative on the MSP!

·
Subscribing Member
233 Posts

The SPA is a real burden on the New Braintree water supply. Therefore, wait until lights out before flushing any of the toilets.

·
Grim reaper
1,361 Posts

Ask if they have an online version of the academy available to reduce the number of weeks you commute........or will the state reimburse you mileage?

·
Registered
172 Posts

Ask to go for a jog on Wine Road, its a much nicer road then the track around rear company street.

·
Registered
198 Posts

When parked at the SPA, always leave your car unlocked. Don't worry the DI's respect your privacy.

·
Subscribing Member
856 Posts

When you are leaving or coming back to the academy, make sure that your windows are down and your music is up all the way. I'm sure that the DI's love to listen to different stuff.

·
Undefined
2,255 Posts

Remember..."personal time" at night it YOUR time. Don't let anyone tell you different. If you need to take a nap then you do it. If the SPA staff tries to tell you different be sure to stand up for yourself. They are looking for assertive, outgoing people.

·
Zombie Hunter
4,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·

Best Advice to 79th: Don't believe anything you read in this thread.
If you someone to tell you this, don't bother showing up on Day 1!

21 - 40 of 110 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.