Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Zombie Hunter
4,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was suggested, and now it is here....first piece of advice....listen to everything said on this site!

·
Subscribing Member
856 Posts
Re: Advice to the 79th

LOL, I think that the first piece of advice that I saw for the 79th RTT was to stay off this site until they graduated.

·
Subscribing Member
1,151 Posts

If your "top side" and late for a block of classroom instruction just use the tunnels it's much quicker than Rear Company Street. :cool:

Good Luck 79th RTT :BNANA:

·
Registered
48 Posts

Do the troopers still yell and scream? I do not thing that is going to happen again... hmmmmmmmmm,, Good Luck.

·
Subscribing Member
5,135 Posts

It has been announced that due to extreme heat and sweating in the gym, doo rags will be allowed.

·
Zombie Hunter
4,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Coincidentally, Day 1 is also "Hawaiian Shirt Day". So wear your best floral print shirt Day 1! Also show up at 0759 on Day 1!

·
Undefined
2,255 Posts

At the end of your first week, Friday, be sure to pack all of your gear early to get a jump start. That way you can be a team player and help the others on deck.

·
Registered
80 Posts

Would it help if Isay had a major interest in looking at other guy's penises, or does that come naturally after the training.

·
Lemme take a selfie
5,841 Posts

Dogma20001 said:
Would it help if Isay had a major interest in looking at other guy's penises, or does that come naturally after the training.
:crazy: Ummm.... there was a line... somewhere... and you just totally pole-vaulted over it...

·
Subscribing Member
856 Posts

Dogma20001 said:
Wow, umm I dont want to know where that came from.

·
Subscribing Member
1,281 Posts

Explain to everyone that you already went through this type of thing in the military, its no big deal.

·
Lemme take a selfie
5,841 Posts

Ask for a king size bed instead of the standard issue racks. If the DI's won't give you one, ask for AT LEAST another pillow. Bring a teddy bear. When a DI pisses you off, it's okay to give him ol' "What's this stain on your shirt..." joke. When he looks down to check it out, knock his cover off... I swear he'll pee his pants laughing.

·
Lemme take a selfie
5,841 Posts

Dogma20001 said:
Ask the DI's if they like gladiator movies. Or if they have ever been in a mens locker room.=P~ New meat
Dogma... seriously. No... Seeeeeeriously. What is with the gay tendencies??

·
Undefined
2,255 Posts

After your first weekend home (if you make it that far) be sure to post everything that happened on this site. We're all looking forward to the stories.

·
Grim reaper
1,361 Posts

Make sure you speed up and down on town roads and the Pike since you're almost troopers anyway.......this weekly class thing is just a formality.

1 - 20 of 110 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.