Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
A woman scorned will drop a 209A on your but in about 2 seconds flat. It's all downhill after that. I would not even kid about doing something against the ex...it could come back to bite you. But that is just my personal advice, not a legal opinion.

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
Not to get philosophical on you, but revenge often feels best before it’s executed....

Forget the wench, get a new hineyburger with a side of thighs and live well...That’s the best revenge anyway...

·
Subscribing Member
1,322 Posts
I've got to be honest with you. I always thought your preoccupation with model police cars was a little odd, but now you're starting to worry me. You really should either let it go or seek professional help. As far as posting some tape you made of you & her (a video I am assuming that was not made in a public place therefore she had a reasonable expectation of privacy camera rolling or not) on the internet, I would seriously think about that very hard seeing by your own admission you can not afford to hire an attorney and she will most likely sue you.

I empathize with your situation you seem like you are being consumed by bitterness. Most of the time though when any emotion (lust, bitterness, jealousy...) is all encompassing it is usually very temporary (devoid of any sociopathic behavior patterns), and it seems as though the course of action you are considering has some very serious long term ramifications.

·
Premium Member
6,401 Posts
Irishpride @ 7/18/2004 12:28:26 AM said:
I've got to be honest with you. I always thought your preoccupation with model police cars was a little odd, but now you're starting to worry me.
Everyone has hobbies, some may seem a little odder than others. Some think that I am a a little odd because I have this website but the creation and never ending maintenance is one of my hobbies (although I think the mock scenes with the model cars was a little much) :?

dmackack let it go, do yourself a favor and delete it all, get rid of the temptation before you do something you will regret for a long time.

·
Registered
160 Posts
A woman scorned will drop a 209A on your but in about 2 seconds flat. It's all downhill after that. I would not even kid about doing something against the ex...it could come back to bite you. But that is just my personal advice, not a legal opinion.
No Sh*t, Ive seen it happen...Not Good...

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
csauce30 @ 18 Jul 2004 08:49 said:
No Sh*t, Ive seen it happen...Not Good...
As well as it happens to females. I've seen that, too.

If you are headed for divorce court, I would suggest you do hire an attorney and just work as much as you can to pay off the cost. If you think you're broke now, just wait until her attorney puts you though the wringer. You may regret it if you don't. It will be tough, but worth it in the long run.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Best advice that I can give is that if things are going good then have fun and enjoy, but at the first sign of problems...good bye honey you are 100% correct I'm not good enough for you...you need your space...whatever just go far, far away.

Women are kinda like a older car, once something major needs to be repaired get rid of it for a new model otherwise it's in the garage all the time for something else until you're broke.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.