Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Addiction counselor charged with murder, DUI after driving miles with man lodged in windshield

Published November 28, 2012
Associated Press

• Nov. 27, 2012: Sherri Wilkins, a substance abuse counselor, appears in Los Angeles Superior Court in Torrance, Calif. (AP)
TORRANCE, Calif. - The convertible hit Phillip Moreno so hard that it knocked him out of his shoes and lodged him in the windshield.
As he lay dying on the hood, police said, Sherri Lynn Wilkins kept going another two miles until other motorists swarmed her car at a traffic light and grabbed her keys.
Wilkins, who was charged Tuesday with murder and driving drunk, told police she struck the man after leaving work and panicked. Police said her blood alcohol level was more than double the legal limit.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/11/28/addiction-counselor-charged-with-murder-dui-after-driving-miles-with-man-lodged/?test=latestnews#ixzz2DX918Viz

·
Super Moderator
5,852 Posts
Kudos to the other motorists who stopped her from killing more people. Too bad they didn't knock a few of her teeth loose in the process.

·
Super Moderator
7,172 Posts
Okay...so she was a substance abuse counselor leaving work with a BAC more than twice the legal limit??

Sad, and you can't make this stuff up.
Sent from my POS using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
And the libtards will swarm around this piece of shit. I'm sure we will hear lots of stories about how she "touched so many people". Then she will get time served and probation.

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
What other way is there to empathize with your clients than to get wasted yourself? I bet she was a great counselor.

Client: I get wasted every day after work and do dumb shit.

Counselor: Me too!

edit: up yours Frank. hahahahaha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.