Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone see this brilliant load of crap from today's Herald? Good riddence to her! :roll:

-Mike ](*,)

Actress Gwyneth Paltrow is ruling out the prospect of returning to America to raise her child--because she deems her homeland too dangerous.

The Oscar-winning acturess--who is pregnant with her husband Chris Martin's baby--has been living in London since settling down with the Coldplay star, and she says that she has no intention of bringing up their child in a threatening environment.

She says, ''I worry about brining up a child in America. At the moment there's a weird, over-patriotic atmosphere over there, like, 'We're number one and the rest of the world doesn't matter.' And the guns in school--it's not great.''
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
968 Posts
tomahawk said:
Anyone see this brilliant load of crap from today's Herald? Good riddence to her! :roll:

-Mike ](*,)

Actress Gwyneth Paltrow is ruling out the prospect of returning to America to raise her child--because she deems her homeland too dangerous.

The Oscar-winning acturess--who is pregnant with her husband Chris Martin's baby--has been living in London since settling down with the Coldplay star, and she says that she has no intention of bringing up their child in a threatening environment.

She says, ''I worry about brining up a child in America. At the moment there's a weird, over-patriotic atmosphere over there, like, 'We're number one and the rest of the world doesn't matter.' And the guns in school--it's not great.''
What a Biatch! :twisted: This over-patriotic country overpaid her pathetic ass. If you ask me, the next time she comes to america, we should have immigration escort her home to england. I never liked her anyway. Let's go loot her house. :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
221 Posts
Goodbye Gwyneth Paltrow, she won't be missed. These people think we care. Goodbye Gwyneth, I'll make a note not to view any of her movies. These actors/actresses should stick to making movies, because no one gives a crap about what their political views are.
 
G

·
Gwyneth Paltrow should join the likes of Alec Baldwin, Martin Sheen, Madonna, Sean Penn, Tim Robbins, Susan Sarandon and those other pukes who have alot to say but don't back it up. They should be made to kiss the sandy boots of returning veterans as they exit the plane.

If they don't like it here, there is always Canada or France to go to. Those countries are interchangeable anyway as far as I am concerned.

I did hear that the Canadian military was going to help in the relief effort in Iraq. Once their soldier gets off vacation and their Jeep is out of the shop, they are going to be sent right over.
:L:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MassachusettsCopRant/
Bring it on! I am waiting.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
37 Posts
GWENCH Paltrow, I'd prefer she raise her little brat over there anyhow; we have enough pain in the ass liberals over here. What a hypocrite though, she can't stand what this country stands for, however she has no problem taking anything with a dead American president on it.

With any luck, Tony Blair will give the Paltrow's a royal kick in the ass over to France. I know Johnny Depp could use the company.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
147 Posts
Oh well,

No Loss there, If she wants to leave let her. I really don't think I ever will wan't to see any of her films again. Maybe she can move to France it might be a better country for her live in.
 
G

·
She makes me sick the skinny lil bitch she is anyway, who the hell needs her. What I do hope is everyone remembers what she said and boycotts her movies. Hey it may not make a big difference but you can bet she wont get my 20$ bucks for a movie F-her. And if others follow maybe she'll change her thinking and if they dont as far as I'm concerned she'll never see my $ wether it hurts her or not.This is my country as well as the rest of us and if she feels were not worthy to protect her then she can stay on the other side of the pond for all I care, I never thought she was good looking anyway, dumb anorexix bitch.
 

·
Grim reaper
Joined
·
1,361 Posts
It might make a difference-look at the backlash the Dixie Chicks took...and rightfully so. Unfortunately a new generation will forgive & forget. How many people today remember Hanoi Jane :twisted: and what she did?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
157 Posts
jane

USMCTrooper said:
Unfortunately a new generation will forgive & forget. How many people today remember Hanoi Jane :twisted: and what she did?
Fortunately, once in a while you can catch a old clip of Jane playing with the NVA and one of their anti-aircraft guns. I wasn't around when that was filmed, but man is that a sore subject with my father, a veteran of Korea and Vietnam.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
884 Posts
Paltrow :fu2: , that scumbag was born with a silver spoon in her box. These movie/musical stars have no concept on the reality of the average class American citizen. It is us who have to risk and give our lives so they can keep collecting their money from the box office. Alec Baldwin, Martin Sheen, Madonna, Sean Penn, Tim Robbins, Susan Sarandon they can kiss my veteran ass. As HUNTER said, they won't see my $$ because I never forgive or forget. :BM:
 
G

·
USMCTrooper said:
How many people today remember Hanoi Jane :twisted: and what she did?
I dont particularly remember it but I remember my grandfather a Korean Vet had some choice words for her.

Not to get to indepth but what is the deal w/Hanoi Jane ( short version please).
 
G

·
Paltrow

Lets send the stupid bitch, the liberal eastern establishment and her aforementioned California friends to Afganistan/Iraq to see if it might be safer for them over there. We must have an old DC-3 laying around we can send them on.
 
G

·
USMCTrooper said:
http://www.henrymarkholzer.com/hanoijane.net/

This would compare to Jennifer Aniston laughing it up with Usama Bad Hair Day
AHHH MAN dont tell me shes like this too? DAMM I think she is SWEEEET :wink:.

Well I can only say one thing about Hanoi Jane and that is when the US Military packed there bags and called it a day they should of denounced her as a US citizen and left her sorry ass in the god dam jungle.
 

·
screw you...
Joined
·
2,692 Posts
Cuuuuuuuuu....... Oops, sorry. My apologies to the respected females of this board.. I agree, F her and send her on over to Farce with Johnny Dipp....
 

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
Joined
·
8,658 Posts
Friggin FROGS!

They'd rather sleep all day and make love with their faces than fight for anything. We saved their asses twice in two world wars so I'd say we more than paid em back for helping us with King George!

Send all the panty-waist, pencil-neck, liberal-ass, media-darlings to France and they can all kiss each others asses till they die of E-Coli!!!!!!!!!
 
G

·
mpd61 said:
Friggin FROGS!

They'd rather sleep all day and make love with their faces than fight for anything. We saved their asses twice in two world wars so I'd say we more than paid em back for helping us with King George!

Send all the panty-waist, pencil-neck, liberal-ass, media-darlings to France and they can all kiss each others asses till they die of E-Coli!!!!!!!!!
I couldnt have said it better!!!!!! A F'n Men BRO!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
127 Posts
London, wasn't that the place where the IRA was blowing up cars and where some of the terrorist had lived and plotted against the United States.

I agree with the rest of the board, revoke her United States citizenship and drop her off in the middle east to see how the rest of the world is.
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top