Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
MassCops Member
535 Posts
They are nuts!!!!!!!!!! The poor felons, rapist and sex offenders. The crime rate in New England is definitely going up in 2005-2006.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
The checks should be "humiliating and discriminatory"...I'd want to know who the rapist moving into my area are! In fact, I have the legal right to know (at least here in CT)...Unbelievable. Reminds me, yet again, why I hate some people...damn rats.

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
Yeah, let the shitbirds continue to take advantage of the system and services that they should NOT be entitled to. WTF is wrong with the ACLU (Ass Clown Lawyers United)?

·
Subscribing Member
308 Posts
leave it to the ACLU to put their foot in their mouth again. On a local note isnt there an elementary school pretty close to where the evacuees are being housed down the cape? If thats the case I think the parents and the employees of the school as well as the PO's have a right to know what Joe Shitbags past transgressions involve. I somehow cant see the courts stepping in on this one and agreeing with the ACLU, but this is Massachusetts8-O

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This e-mail came into me I have removed the names.
This is very good information especialy for people
living in the areas where there has been an influx
of new people displaced from Katrina.

TAKE THIS VERY SERIOUSLY:

Some of you may have seen the news yesterday where a woman was carjacked at Cobb Parkway and Highway 92 (Acworth). While fleeing, the carjacker crashed into a cement truck and the victim was killed instantly. (She was 30 yrs.old and a mother of two small toddlers) As the carjacker was fleeing, (with a gun) a citizen shot and killed him! (thankfully). The police think this is the same man who raped a woman last weekend, (school teacher 2 months away from retirement), took her to her bank and had her clean out her ATM, and then stabbed her! (thankfully she did not die). The police also think this man is from New Orleans.

Today here at the office we had a patient who came in who is a 9-1-1 operator. She said that calls are coming in like crazy over the past 2 weeks with carjackings! (right around the time we have had this influx of new residents!)

You won't hear this on the news as the media will not let this out.... But I did hear on Fox News this morning that there are 4,500 sex offenders that were let out of prison in New Orleans that have NOT re-registered! All the communities who have taken in these folks are now at risk.

The purpose of this email is to put all of you on ALERT! Lock your car doors the minute you get in. Keep your homes locked. This is not the same community we had 2 weeks ago. Hopefully things will get back to normal but be AWARE!

Please let others know about this, as I would feel horrible if something happened to one of my friends or family members and I had this knowledge.

Be Safe!

·
Registered
17,747 Posts
What a bunch of idiots. I just heard on the news the other night that one of the people that came here (Boston area) had a warrant out for their arrest and the person had a history of violence. What the hell? If anything I think that if they stop I background checks I think towns and people willing to take in the refugees may have simple say "No I am sorry but, I don't know what kind of person you are and I can not take the chance of something bad happening. I am afraid I can't take you in." A back round check I believe make people feel A lot more comfortable accepting these poor people. Thats just my opinion. :sb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.