ABC announces cast for 'Expedition Impossible' | MassCops

ABC announces cast for 'Expedition Impossible'

Discussion in 'Entertainment & Literature' started by cc3915, May 9, 2011.

1. cc3915

cc3915 MassCops Angel Staff Member

Now that Mark Burnett is stealing some thunder away from American Idol with The Voice, is he now hoping to suck a little steam out of The Amazing Race?

You be the judge: Burnett is the man behind a new summer reality show for ABC dubbed Expedition Impossible, which features 13 teams of three players who will travel across deserts, mountains and rivers in the “exotic, fabled Kingdom of Morocco.” Fun? Each week a new stage of the expedition will be revealed to the competitors, who must find a way to work together to complete the trip. After 10 legs of competition, one team will cross the finish line. Winners each receive $50,000, a Ford Explorer (nice product placement) and the privilege of never having to be called members of the Fab 3, Mom’s Army, or Grandpa’s Warriors ever again.

ABC announces cast for 'Expedition Impossible' (Yep, it's another amazing race coming to you in June!) | Inside TV | EW.com

2. Eagle13

Eagle13 #FYPM

Go Blue!

3. JVaglica

JVaglica New Member

Thanks for posting the news about the show. I'm Jim Vaglica from Team Cops. We were proud to represent the Law Enforcement community. If you want the inside scoop on the show follow my posts at Twitter

4. cc3915

You're quite welcome..... welcome to MassCops and good luck to you and your team.

5. csauce777

csauce777 Supporting Member

Welcome to MC. Has the show been completely taped or is it in progress during airing?

6. officerbob

officerbob MassCops Member

Seems like a decent show. Proud to see the law enforcement community represented. I will be watching.

7. cc3915

Just saw the piece on the cops on channel 5 news. Good luck!

8. TopCop24

TopCop24 Working in the land of misfit toys

I'm a huge fan of the Amazing Race and watched the first episode of this show and was ehhhhhhhhh disappointed

9. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

Marlborough woman, fellow cops team up on reality show

[​IMG]

Contributed photo

Waltham Police Lt. Robert Robillard, left, Officer Dani Henderson and Sgt. Jim Vaglica are contestants on the ABC reality competition "Expedition Impossible," which airs Thursday nights at 9.

Three Waltham police officers are prime-time material this summer.
    Officer Dani Henderson of Marlborough, Sgt. Jim Vaglica of Billerica and Lt. Robert Robillard of Concord comprise the team known simply as The Cops on the ABC reality show "Expedition Impossible," which debuted last Thursday.
    The Cops survived the first episode's challenges, finishing 10th overall out of a field of 13 teams, and then barely survived the cut in last night's episode. One team will be eliminated every week during the show, which was filmed over a month in Morocco and features various races and challenges. The players compete for $150,000 and new Ford SUVs.
    Vaglica, Robillard and Henderson watched the first episode together last week and planned on hosting a party at Margarita's in Lexington last night for the second episode.

Read more: Marlborough woman, fellow cops team up on reality show - Framingham, MA - The MetroWest Daily News

10. Usa8235

Usa8235 MassCops Member

Hope they do better than the first two episodes

---------- Post added at 11:15 ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 ----------

the NYFD team crack me up..i can only imagine the ball busting they are getting from the guys @ their stations

11. zm88

zm88 MassCops Member

So its fair to say, team MA cops?

12. Kilvinsky

Kilvinsky I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.

"Expedition Impossible" the story of several people who, though they do their jobs well, earn the respect of their peers and those they're sworn to protect, aren't liked by thier boss and he ruins their lives because he's an evil piece of shit.

Oh wait, that's not a TV show, it's reality.