Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
1,209 Posts
WTF............... When did Marlborugh Citizen move to Ohio??????? :shock: :shock: :shock: :uc: :uc:

·
Czar of Cyncism and Satire
2,070 Posts
GADDAMN! Looks like his head was put in a vise & squeezed till he became bug-eyed. This guy fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down!

Seems as if the Star Wars bar is missing a patron! Coming to a carnival near you.............

Almost as ugly as this chap here.............................

·
Registered
17,747 Posts
Normally I never make fun of ugly/deformed looking people but since this is a sex offender I will make the exception. What the hell is it!? It looks like some hybrid alien or something. Looks like it was ran over by a truck! Two words "Eww Ick"

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
npd_323";p="66606 said:
Normally I never make fun of ugly/deformed looking people...
:L:

Yeah, right!

If I had a nickel for every "WHOA! Someone fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down!" exclamation that came out of my mouth, I wouldn't be here right now. The are a lot of ugly people out there, ugly as sin.

I'm perfect, of course. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
63 Posts
HousingCop,
Is Kerry wearing a swim cap in that picture? Also, please remove that photo of him, I almost lost my lunch looking at it. J.K. Looks worse than Mr. Peppers the child molester!

·
Subscribing Member
771 Posts
Always the non believer....if this guy is standing, there is no way in hell he is 5'7" as described in this alleged sex offender registry. The light switch on the well is most likely at 4'. Still a disturbing picture though.

·
Subscribing Member
451 Posts
Thank you Joe777! I just lost my breakfast all over my computer...
Looks like his head got ran over by a T bus and survived

·
Undefined
2,255 Posts
Says his eyes are blue.........

There's a joke there somewhere, I'm just not sure where.

·
Registered
244 Posts
This is an actual person who is a regestered sex offender in Ohio. If you go to the "Urban Legends Reference Pages " (www.snopes.com) click on "Whats New", and scroll down to "Who's a Pepper?" they talk about him, and even show his high school yearbook pictures that someone sent in.

·
Registered
17,747 Posts
Wiggum_1";p="66623 said:
This is an actual person who is a regestered sex offender in Ohio. If you go to the "Urban Legends Reference Pages " (www.snopes.com) click on "Whats New", and scroll down to "Who's a Pepper?" they talk about him, and even show his high school yearbook pictures that someone sent in.
I checked it out and it is interesting here is a quicker way to get to the page:

http://www.snopes.com/photos/people/peppers.asp

·
Registered
71 Posts
Holy poop, what a looker. Check out those eyebrows. Looks like they were drawn with a magic marker. Least of his problems though :shock:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
EMcNeice";p="66615 said:
Thank you Joe777! I just lost my breakfast all over my computer...
Looks like his head got ran over by a T bus and survived
Sorry, I should have posted some kind of of disclaimer warning not to view if in the process of consuming food, My bad. I can't believe you guys found his year book photo, this I have to see. :s

·
MassCops Member
75 Posts
:uc: Joe for the love of god take out the HK and shoot this freak. He's a fucking skinner how do people not run like forest when they see him comming

·
Registered
17,747 Posts
You know I did some research into the possible things that may be wrong with this guy and reading this stuff is sad. I do not excuse him or condone him at all for being a sex offender, but however I in a way sort of feel a bit bad. I can not imagine what life is like going through with the conditions he may have. I read that in some of these cases the following can occur: hem ridging of the brain, mental illness, loss of hearing, and other problems. Think of the emotional stresses this guy must have gone through during his childhood and life. It would not surprise me if he was assaulted, harassed or abused just for being different. In a way we society may be part to blame for his miss acts and deeds. If a person is outcast which I believe he was, it is typical for people to seek attention whether going about it in a positive or negative manner. I wish to retract this statement in the above post:

“What the hell is it!? It looks like some hybrid alien or something. Looks like it was ran over by a truck! Two words "Eww Ick"

I now believe that my statement is unwarranted and immature and I apologize. Yes he is a sex offender and that is a horrible thing, but I am sure he too has been victimized. I can not speak for the rest of the comments in the forum, only you can. I only ask this: Should we be making fun of this person’s looks because he was unfortunate to have a rare condition?

·
Subscribing Member
451 Posts
If he wasn't a sex offender, then I certainly wouldn't be making fun of him, nor would most of the guys/gals on here. The fact of the matter is, he is indeed a sex offender and therfore fair game to ridicule in my mind. I'm sure he did get made fun of and/or assaulted while growing up, but that does not give him to right to fondle children.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.