A-Team | MassCops

A-Team

Discussion in 'Entertainment & Literature' started by Pvt. Cowboy, Jun 13, 2010.

1. Pvt. Cowboy

Pvt. Cowboy Lemme take a selfie Staff Member

For those of us who grew up watching epic TV shows like this... the movie DID NOT disappoint. Great flick from start to finish... Murdock is still funny as hell.

Slight **spoiler**

They throw a massive... and I mean MASSIVE dig at Blackwater in this movie. Also some funny stuff when they talk about an AC-130's camera... "Wow that shit looks JUST like Call of Duty!" ...as we all know, I laughed out loud at that.

2. 7costanza

7costanza Supporting Member

Thanks , I was going to go see it now I def will. Do you mind if I move this to the Movie Review thread I started the other day, or should I have Mr Baril pay you a visit?

3. Pvt. Cowboy

I missed the "Movie Review" thread... sorry bro. Feel free to move it, I don't want Baril anywhere near me, as I can't stand the presence of whackers... I start to randomly focus my knuckles in a straight fashion throughout the air towards their direction... It's a bad habit of mine.

4. Simon

Simon Guest

Be careful of the watch bro...........

5. Kilvinsky

Kilvinsky I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.

As goofy as that show was (thousands of rounds, two guys get winged, no wonder we lost in Vietnam) I loved it. My Dad still watches the reruns every day so my brother and I are taking him to the movies for Father's Day. Thanks for the quick review Pvt. Cowboy. Nice, short and to the point.:thumbs_up:

You'll never make it professionally. Be PROUD!:smug:

6. Pvt. Cowboy

They stick pretty true to roots with regard to their choice of firearms early in the movie.

I'm almost positive I saw Face with a Mini-14... Maybe someone can confirm this...

7. 7costanza

7costanza Supporting Member

So in they still fire thousand of rounds and no one gets hit?

8. screamineagle

screamineagle Masscops Therapist

So your saying Snipers in this movie?