Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There's always that one..lol

i'm not sure about the whole aol chat room thing but someone mentioned something about starting an a/s/l check... and i thought i'd be the cool kid to start it up.... :mrgreen:

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
Hi, i'm a single 29 year old female from boston. i like long walks on the beach, romantic candlelight dinners, dancing, bowling, warm fuzzy slippers, cats and dogs, democrats, 420 and guys that will crush beer cans off my forehead. :lol:

·
Registered
455 Posts
I'll be nice, but i really don't want to be. i'm not answering that question. i don't have a problem telling anyone my age or anything else within reason, but that crap is for teenagers, and as was already mentioned, perfect for an aol chatroom. :roll:

·
Registered
455 Posts
officer dunngeon said:
hi, i'm a single 29 year old female from boston. i like long walks on the beach, romantic candlelight dinners, dancing, bowling, warm fuzzy slippers, cats and dogs, democrats, 420 and guys that will crush beer cans off my forehead. :lol:
rotflmao!!! my god, you crack me up. :lol:

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
Katey, i was going to say something more along the lines of what you said, but i decided to take the sarcastic route. glad i gave you a good laugh! :wink:

i like to play pool on yahoo! and unfortunately there is a chat feature that cannot be turned off. almost all opponents ask, "hey, asl? asl? why aren't you answering me? hello? hey, asl???" if they don't take the hint after the first 10 times i ignore them or so, my usual response is, "old and married." that's usually when they leave the table and i automatically win the game. :lol:

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
I've noticed the men on this website don't seem to have the same humor as the females, we're darn funny....that being said:

been told i'm too young to be married/.... :wub: /not ma

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow.. people will complain about anything and everything if possible... your never too old to have some fun. maybe we need another random ...... forum. lets see what we can think of.... hmmmm...oooooo i've got one.. how about random daily bullshit we can whine, bitch and complain about??!?!!? :twisted: god that sounds like a good time!

can i remind you that no one's holding a gun to your head for your reply. if you don't then so be it....it's not going to be held against you....

what happened to people just going with the flow of things....?

·
Registered
129 Posts
copchika911, i wasnt bashing your post...i was just joking around...it is sometimes nice to know who you are talking to...but oh well...i guess we do know who we are talking to know...

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
Speaking of which, anyone like backgammon?

officer dunngeon said:
katey, i was going to say something more along the lines of what you said, but i decided to take the sarcastic route. glad i gave you a good laugh! :wink:

i like to play pool on yahoo! and unfortunately there is a chat feature that cannot be turned off. almost all opponents ask, "hey, asl? asl? why aren't you answering me? hello? hey, asl???" if they don't take the hint after the first 10 times i ignore them or so, my usual response is, "old and married." that's usually when they leave the table and i automatically win the game. :lol:

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
i don't know how to play backgammon, but if you want an easy win at pool or scrabble, play gil!

p.s. he tries to cheat. watch him. :lol:

no one is really bashing the post, we're just having some fun with it. masscops is more of a site that is geared toward the professional aspect of law enforcement and that's the atmosphere that has been maintained for the most part. that's not to say it's all shop talk or should be, but the site is more of an information share rather than a place to "make friends." i guess if anyone is looking to get to know another member more personally they can always resort to pms... that is if the other party is receptive to it. however, the whole a/s/l thing is pretty chatroom-ish, i just don't think a lot of people here are really into that sort of thing.

that's just my :2c: .

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
officer dunngeon said:
i play that and dominos and have the same problem! so i make the screen smaller so i can't see.....i'll kick your bum sometime in pool, wanna play? i promise i won't hit on you, i don't swing that way :lol:

·
Registered
455 Posts
Re: re: A/S/L CHECK

copchika911 said:
wow.. people will complain about anything and everything if possible... your never too old to have some fun. maybe we need another random ...... forum. lets see what we can think of.... hmmmm...oooooo i've got one.. how about random daily bullshit we can whine, bitch and complain about??!?!!? :twisted: god that sounds like a good time!

what happened to people just going with the flow of things....?
my my, someone certainly is testy! :roll: you've got a lot to learn little girl.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
testy...not at all. why is it you find it necessary to complain about something foolish. I hope you have better things to do with your time.

Little?? I'm 5'11"......See this is why i hate most women...whenever age comes into play they think they have to prove themselves. if your embarrassed by how old you are then that sounds like a personal problem....maybe you should try therapy...your department should offer it...I know mine does.

Sorry to everyone else that added a post in good faith...

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
Officer Dunngeon said:
i don't know how to play backgammon, but if you want an easy win at pool or scrabble, play gil!

p.s. he tries to cheat. watch him. :lol:
Cheat!???? I was just seeing what that "switch" button was, I didn't know it switched sides :wink:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.