Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Starts a fight, assaults 3 bouncers, then calls the police crying he was assaulted.... and "ooohhhh I'm an Army Ranger".

Cops charge the 3 bleeding bouncers with A&B because "he's a Ranger".

Dafuque?

·
Southern Campus Cop
222 Posts
Some cops are idiots. I used to work with a guy who was a Marine. He was big into the brotherhood of Marines, which is all good, I get it 1000%. Problem is, you could run over someone with your car and as long as you said “hey I’m a Marine, Semper Fi man” somehow he’d charge the person you ran over with injury to property for the dents in your car. He eventually got fired cause he let a guy off for strangling his wife just cause the dude was a Marine too. Idiot.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
In my experience, the people who broadcast “I’m a former insert whatever high speed military term in “ are usually the bozos who have been launched from the military, never made it though basic or never left base.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
6,768 Posts
At least he didn't get charged with manslaughter because, as an Army Ranger his hands are lethal instruments, and then end up on a prisoner transfer plane that gets taken over by John Malkovitch.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
At least he didn't get charged with manslaughter because, as an Army Ranger his hands are lethal instruments, and then end up on a prisoner transfer plane that gets taken over by John Malkovitch.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk
The alleged "Ranger" participated in a 3 on 1 beatdown, then thrashed, sucker punched, kicked and bit while he was being introduced to the sidewalk.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts