Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
Joined
·
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pa. Fire Marshal Issues Citation For Man Cooking Pig Roast in Basement

Associated Press

READING, Pa. (AP) -- A man who had a pig roast in his basement was ordered to remove propane tanks and other cooking equipment after he and 13 others got carbon monoxide poisoning, authorities said.

Fire Marshal David A. Janiszewski said the citation issued to Rubin Cornejo, 57, does not carry a fine and added that he believes Cornejo made an honest mistake.

Janiszewski said Cornejo could be fined and face further legal action if he does not remove the equipment immediately, or if he has another pig roast in his home.

:shock:
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top