A farm's tribute to first responders. | MassCops

A farm's tribute to first responders.

Discussion in 'Fundraisers & Charity Events' started by RodneyFarva, Aug 27, 2020.

1. RodneyFarva

RodneyFarva Get off my lawn!

This place is pretty cool and right down the road from the Nashoba Valley winery.

R9
    Mass. farm pays tribute to first responders with corn maze design

BOLTON, Mass. —

A farm in Massachusetts is paying tribute to the first responders who sacrificed their own safety to help others during the coronavirus pandemic.

This year's corn maze design at Schartner Farm in Bolton serves as a thank you to first responders.
    Along with the words "Thank You," the maze features the Star of Life, which represents emergency medical services personnel; a police badge; a firefighter crest and the caduceus, also known as the Staff of Hermes, which is often used as a symbol of medicine.

With the maze theme, the farm is also offering all first responders a free pass for the maze.

Schartner Farm plans to open the maze Sept. 19 and keep it open through the end of October.

This content is imported from Facebook. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.

Attached Files:

2. mpd61

mpd61 Retired Fed, Active Special

Awwww........
    That's sweet:)

02136colonel and RodneyFarva like this.
  3. RodneyFarva

A good deed in a weary world.

02136colonel and mpd61 like this.
  4. Hush

Hush Moderator Staff Member

The family got into the farm business after their clothing line of pants and shorts failed to take off.

RodneyFarva and Goose like this.
  5. HistoryHound

HistoryHound Supporting Member

Interesting. That's quite a change in direction.

RodneyFarva likes this.
  6. Goose

Goose The list is long but distinguished. Staff Member

Shartner Pants.

RodneyFarva likes this.
  7. RodneyFarva

ba dum tiss..