Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Portland, OR -- A 97-year-old woman was arrested Tuesday after police in Portland raided a suspected drug house located across the street from an elementary school, according to a Local 6 News report.

Agents arrested the woman and 18 others in the raid.

Oregon police spokesman Brian Schmuatz said people were throwing crack out windows of the home during the raid.

Some neighbors said the woman did not know what was going on inside the house but detectives don't believe it.

"She doesn't strike me as someone who doesn't have her full faculties," Portland police spokesman David Howe said. "She is a sharp lady. In this case, it is a matter of controlling your premise and not allowing family members or acquaintances to deal drugs, to use drugs in your home."

Police raided and seized the woman's home in 2003 because of illegal drugs.

Police said the drug house has been a part of an ongoing problem in the area.

:shock:

·
Registered
874 Posts
Sittin' on my rocking chair on the porch selling crack to school kids....isn't that everyone's dream when they get old?

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,710 Posts
FSCPD902";p="57674 said:
A 97 year old woman---"a sharp lady." Is that possible? I am suprised she is still breathing.
Jeezus Pam!

You want to try and convince me you won't be beating Dave's ass with a cane at 97? Look at the 100+ year old women with their faculties living independently in the commonwealth!
:wink:

·
Registered
145 Posts
FSCPD902";p="57674 said:
A 97 year old woman---"a sharp lady." Is that possible? I am suprised she is still breathing.
I will bet you that this same 97 year old women, can play 15 bingo cards all at the same time, but yet cant tell the difference between the gas pedal, and the brake.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.