Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any one here, who works for a college have this implemented in their department. E.G Registering their out of state MV with the college and issuing a compliance RMV decal.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I know Stonehill College PD down in Easton does, or at least they did up until very recently if they no longer do it.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Tufts has it but it's not really enforced. It is required by Mass laws if the car is in Mass for over thirty days I believe.

·
Subscribing Member
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The RMv sent us stating they would fine any college 1000 dollars each offense for any violation of not having the availability of students being issued rmv decal and not having a registration on file with the college.

I know they don't enforce this however its a good idea to start one up.

·
I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.
18,508 Posts
I wondered if that law was even still on the books. Good the RMV, what the hell, this state needs some dough-ray-me, why not enforce a law that's already on the freakin' books.

Oh then again, this state LIVES for inventing new laws that duplicate old laws doesn't it?

G

·
I wondered if that law was even still on the books. Good the RMV, what the hell, this state needs some dough-ray-me, why not enforce a law that's already on the freakin' books.

Oh then again, this state LIVES for inventing new laws that duplicate old laws doesn't it?
That's what happens when you give liberals the steering wheel. A little common sense in government goes a loooooong way.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts