90-10 Unlicensed Operation / Illegal immigrants | Page 2 | MassCops

90-10 Unlicensed Operation / Illegal immigrants

Discussion in 'Illegal Immigration Issues' started by MVPatrolman, Nov 15, 2008.

1. EBostonBP

EBostonBP MassCops Member

I was vague and I apologize. I was trying to say the Border Patrol usually will take custody of illegal aliens apprehended by local/state cops. It's less work and aggravation for both sides.

Most of the time, local PD will just call our dispatch and let them know that they have someone detained for an immigration evaluation. If they do have a license, we usually will ship it off to the DMV Investigative Bureau and they will have the account deleted and the name flagged. After that, it's back south or off to the detention center if they're OTMs.

I know the boys up in Swanton do that. I don't know how far they'll drive, but I'm sure a promise to meet them half way with some Dunkies would get them to come down. Worth a shot at least.

2. Coppyboy

Coppyboy New Member

This is funny. We witnessed an MV accident and when we approached the vehicle that was "at fault" three men bolted from the rear of the vehicle. The driver was detained and one of the gentlemen from the back was nabbed. All of the gentlemen were takin to the station and held for driving without a license.

Fuckers wife was allowed to bail him and his "brother" who spelled his name about three different ways between passport, some foreign ID and verbally, for pennies.

I heard from a local buddy they re surfaced in a similar incident a few towns over.

If my kids got caught in a MV accident with no license they'd be all sorts of fucked, oh sometimes I wish I came over on a raft

----Maybe

3. foobar1000

foobar1000 New Member

I find the vitriol against immigrants appalling. Are these people posting these foul comments really from law enforcement? If so, this very disturbing. Some of the language used not only violates the rules of this forum, but it can also bring shame to good law enforcement. A police officer is entrusted with a gun, a badge and, depending on the circumstance, an authorization to kill. Therefore, a police officer MUST be held to a very high standard!!! It is unimaginable to expect anything less than irreprehensible behavior from police officer whether he/she is on-duty, off duty or posting on this forum.

4. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

Who the hell do you think you are NOOB with a first post like this.
    I think you should stick to the
    Hearing Aid Hacking

We are going to need the popcorn and beer for this one.
    Has to be an Obama jock strap.

5. justanotherparatrooper

justanotherparatrooper Pissin' in liberals cheerio's for 40 years :) Staff Member

6. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

As JAP pointed out, they're not immigrants. They're illegal alien criminals.

Law enforcement? What would give you that idea? I'm a Walmart greeter.

Such as.......??

Newsflash....a police officer has no more "authorization to kill" than anyone else. The rules of deadly force apply to anyone with a gun.

Irreprehensible? Did you just make that up, or did you get confused between irresponsible and reprehensible? If you're going to try to impress us with big words, at least know what they mean.

7. BPD110

BPD110 New Member

I find your wording disbismal. Obviously you have never had dealings with "immigrants" that have been removed from the country more than once. These people have no regard for our laws.

In closing...Civilians that make up screen names using military terms are irrisposible.

P.S. I have no idea what vitriol means

8. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

To foobar1000 it means "enforcing the law".

9. justanotherparatrooper

justanotherparatrooper Pissin' in liberals cheerio's for 40 years :) Staff Member

I thought it was a hair coloring.

10. Big.G

Big.G In Tactical Mode....

My definition of amnesty for the illegals is a bullet in their head. If it was legal put bullets in these illegals I would... The illegals in this country are nothing more than cockroaches that need to be exterminated.

All of the touchy, feely, soft liberals have not made that possible...

No. These people are from the United States of America exercising their right to free speech.

Oh, your virgin eyes... I honestly don't give a fuck what you think about the language here. Regardless of what language is used here, the bad guys are still getting put behind bars.

Why do people think that these are privileges exclusively for police officers? Civilians can and do have guns. Police Officers aren't the only people with badges... Firefighters, EMT's, Security Guards, the list goes on... Civilians do have the legal authorization to kill under certain circumstances, the same circumstances as a police officer.

How about we be held to the same standard as everyone else?

I doubt there is a halo over your head so shut the fuck up and crawl back under your rock.

11. 5-0

5-0 Guest

Where is this vitriol you speak of? People are talking about CrimALIENS who are driving without licenses. I haven't seen a single word tossing a hard working, LEGAL, immigrant under the bus.

The rest of your post was:

[​IMG]

12. DNorth

DNorth MassCops Member

I think he/she needs to drink some oil of vitriol (aka sulfuric acid) to wisen up.

Why, on Google I quickly found a nice woodcut of a person (possibly an immigrant) making oil of vitriol-- perhaps this is what foobar1000 looks like???

[​IMG]

13. Johnny Law

Johnny Law Nemo me impune lacessit Staff Member

Hey foobar1000, it's really spelled FUBAR, and you really are Fucked Up Beyond All Recognition.

Yeah, the language gets a little salty here sometimes, so what? We're allowed to. If you hadn't figured it out yet, it's a forum to discuss and/or vent and blow off steam. Shit you can't say out on the street or douches like yourself would file a complaint against an officer.

I can only speak for myself right now, but here is a newsflash. If I stop an illegal alien, you can bet your ass I will do whatever is required by law to have them removed from this country and returned to whence they came. That is fact, I've done it before and will continue to do it in the future.

No one likes a n00b, congrats on confirming that fact.

14. Big.G

That is why this is the best forum in the world...EVER!

In these tough economic times, I don't see why people aren't jumping all over the idea of just shooting them. At $0.39 a head, that is real fiscal responsibility...

15. OfficerObie59

OfficerObie59 Public Trough Feeder

Apparently, Tina from UMASS Amherst found our message board.

Did anyone see this ad banner at the top of the thread?

[​IMG]

16. Johnny Law

Johnny Law Nemo me impune lacessit Staff Member

Fuckin' A man, I'm right there with you on that one!

That made me laugh out loud, Crimalien says thanks!:alien:

17. Big.G

No. I have a green username...

18. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

19. csauce777

csauce777 Supporting Member

I smell a troll...:up_yours: