Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
281 - 300 of 314 Posts

· Registered
2,290 Posts

· Registered
1,458 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MSP is not under Civil Service, despite piggybacking off their exam all these years now. In fact, there never was even an appeal process for not being selected for an RTT, that must be a relatively new development in the last few classes.

· Registered
685 Posts
well hopefully they tell you soon, that equipment list is pretty long and there’s a lot to do on it
The equipment list is mostly stuff you can get at Walmart. Some of the stuff you need to some selective shopping for, but the majority of it is stuff you can buy in one trip to Target/Walmart.

The worst part is the stencils, they suck.

· Registered
4 Posts
Hello all, is anyone still awaiting on an email or mail letter? I’m still waiting but guys who were above me got a letter (base on number). It looks like two orientation sessions will happen.

View attachment 10876
i wonder how close they’re gonna cut it. have they sent letters all the way up to day 1 in the past (excluding those called in from the waitlist)?

· Registered
685 Posts
I've heard rumors that they're going to be doing back to back classes. Does anyone know if that's true and if it is - when they're shooting to have the 88th academy?
That’s what’s been said. I’ve heard that straight from the horses mouth too from people with knowledge of that.

I’ll believe it when I see it though. Never been done before and even if they intend on doing that, actually getting it done is another thing entirely.

281 - 300 of 314 Posts