Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
181 - 190 of 190 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
I just shit a chicken. Got an email tonight for invite with candidate number to the 87th from a recruitment Trooper.

·
Registered
93 Posts
They are going lower already? Jeez, I thought having 900+ names was enough.
Seems like the 900+ names though were before people declined or deferred though. I was bummed yesterday because I realized I got pushed back an additional 40 places on the big list.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Seems like the 900+ names though were before people declined or deferred though. I was bummed yesterday because I realized I got pushed back an additional 40 places on the big list.
I’m
New candidate letter out today is down to score of 92.41 or greater!
New candidate letter out today is down to score of 92.41 or greater!
Was it an email? I haven’t received anything, but I’m right above that score?

·
Registered
93 Posts
I’m

Was it an email? I haven’t received anything, but I’m right above that score?
Emailed to me. I’m guessing its more emails coming out. Mass.gov says new reporting dates lists in the next 2 weeks as well for the run.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Emailed to me. I’m guessing its more emails coming out. Mass.gov says new reporting dates lists in the next 2 weeks as well for the run.
Crazy, our odds have to be slim being this far down.
Just got it.

·
Registered
54 Posts
So how low did they go now? That’s incredible they’ve sent out over 1000 for one RTT.. seems a bit like overkill if you ask me.
many people probably denied or didn’t answer to go through the process… also I wonder how the Run has been going, makes me think not that well

181 - 190 of 190 Posts