Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
121 - 127 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Yeah just sucks I made it that far just to get labeled with that which like I said, is discouraging. And to be honest after that experience and at this point I'm just considering a different career path.
Don’t write off law enforcement altogether. Look to your Municipality department or if you’ve got a higher education look Federal. MSP, with all due respect to them, ain’t what they used to be.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Don’t write off law enforcement altogether. Look to your Municipality department or if you’ve got a higher education look Federal. MSP, with all due respect to them, ain’t what they used to be.
nah man it's ACAB 'til the death of me! Kidding obviously and I will be trying again for sure once I finish up my CJ degree.

·
Registered
437 Posts
nah man it's ACAB 'til the death of me! Kidding obviously and I will be trying again for sure once I finish up my CJ degree.
Easily go Town/City then, especially if your town/city has Quinn or an education incentive. You won’t get that with MSP.

Or as I like to tell anyone with a college degree, seriously look to the Federal ranks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Easily go Town/City then, especially if your town/city has Quinn or an education incentive. You won’t get that with MSP.

Or as I like to tell anyone with a college degree, seriously look to the Federal ranks.
Yeah once I finish up my degree I'll certainly be going federal and considering DEA/FBI. Unless of course you have any recommendations.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Yeah once I finish up my degree I'll certainly be going federal and considering DEA/FBI. Unless of course you have any recommendations.
Well, just make sure you have the GPA, they require at least a 3.0 to be considered. I would consider USSS as well since they are one of the bigger agencies that are aggressively hiring from what I can see.

·
Here comes the Wee-Woo man
164 Posts
I'll certainly keep that in mind thank you! Are you currently LE or prior LE?
Hey boyo, sorry that mass didn’t work out, but we have some amazing agencies up in maine that’d love to have you. Shoot me a pm and I can fill you in on the what’s what if you’re interested

121 - 127 of 127 Posts