Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
101 - 110 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Was my Intel right? No yelling last week, they are calling this week week1....

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk
I heard the same thing...also heard they have “‘mentors” for certain recruits..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
204 Posts
I heard the same thing...also heard they have “‘mentors” for certain recruits..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They’ve had mentors since the 83rd. They’re for recruits who are apparently going through problems in their personal/family lives. Don’t think they can walk in there and ask for less running.

·
Always Watching
8,275 Posts
There isn't much conversation because frankly, it's embarrassing. I feel sorry for the qualified recruits who showed up to actually earn their breeches and boots.
The week one bonding slumber party was reportedly a big hit but kudos to the unlicensed recruits being shuttled to and from the SPA. I only wish that I was sharp enough to think of that scheme decades ago. A good laugh could've been had by all as it's not SOP to get a chauffer until you make Colonel.
Well played, kids! May you all enjoy hide-a-jobs with chauffers upon graduation.
I'd pay to watch EVOC. That is, if it's still required.
It's over, Folks!

How to Become a Firefighter in Massachusetts | Mass.gov

·
Registered
38 Posts
There isn't much conversation because frankly, it's embarrassing. I feel sorry for the qualified recruits who showed up to actually earn their breeches and boots.
The week one bonding slumber party was reportedly a big hit but kudos to the unlicensed recruits being shuttled to and from the SPA. I only wish that I was sharp enough to think of that scheme decades ago. A good laugh could've been had by all as it's not SOP to get a chauffer until you make Colonel.
Well played, kids! May you all enjoy hide-a-jobs with chauffers upon graduation.
I'd pay to watch EVOC. That is, if it's still required.
It's over, Folks!

How to Become a Firefighter in Massachusetts | Mass.gov
I’ve heard from sources this class was destined to be made up of certain %s…i’ll leave what type of %s to your imaginations. Also heard guys who did backgrounds were very perplexed when the guys they were doing backgrounds for who had years and years of experience as police officers were passed over…

·
Registered
204 Posts
I’ve heard from sources this class was destined to be made up of certain %s…i’ll leave what type of %s to your imaginations. Also heard guys who did backgrounds were very perplexed when the guys they were doing backgrounds for who had years and years of experience as police officers were passed over…
What is that supposed to mean? Why would they be passed up? And what do you mean by %’s? As in they already have their mind made up of how many of them will graduate? I think that’s true of any class.

101 - 110 of 110 Posts