Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OOOOOPS,

Looks like my last post got lost in the server upgrade.

Just wanted to thank everyone for their help.
Harley, unfortunately, only Reading (NERPI) includes the full 8 hour course and certificate as part of their R/I program - at least from what everyone else has told me. If you know of a different R/I that also includes it, please let me know.

Also, anyone else hears of an upcoming offering, could you please post or send me a PM. I'd appreciate it!

Thanks,
Eric

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
NERPI is "Special"...:lol:. their program is a little more extended than the other academies... Their requirements are larger (not by much, but a little) than the others...

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Crvtte65 said:
What's the matter... you didn't get one :wink:
I had some difficulty following what the lecturer was saying that day. Also, I couldn't clearly make out his notes on the whiteboard from my chair at the back of the classroom, 1400 miles away. The glare of the 88 degree sunshine didn't help my vision and the warm Caribbean water and pretty girls in bikinis were very distracting.

If I remember correctly, you were begging me to trade seats that day!
:p

·
1,952 Posts
[quote="LeadDog17pretty girls in bikinis were very distracting.

If I remember correctly, you were begging me to trade seats that day!
:p[/quote]

I don't know about that, the class was pretty interesting, I don't know why I would rather be in Aruba ](*,)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.