79th RTT | Page 7 | MassCops

79th RTT

Discussion in 'State Police' started by Pvt. Cowboy, Aug 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BattleSignsUSMC

BattleSignsUSMC New Member

Re: 79th

No idea man...maybe you should cut back on the saltines??? Anyway, I'm done with all the whole process too, but come to think of it I haven't heard of anyone getting contacted by a B.I. Maybe this whole thing is a hoax? Hmmmmmmmmmm...

2. Macboy

Macboy New Member

It's a conspiracy by the Great Commonwealth to get our $35 or was it $45...it's been so long.
    Anyway, sit tight and good luck to all:t: I'm going back to prepping:baby01:

3. Wannabe1

Wannabe1 New Member

Hey guys,

I got a friend going for his Psych on Friday and he is a 95.

As for you 96's who also finished the process, I met with my BI 2 going on 3 weeks ago. He said that I should receive a letter by the end of November letting me Know if I passed the backround or not. I was also told to call my BI if I do not hear anything by the end of November. This month seems to be the big month as to whether we go or not. I'd call HR if you don't hear anything by the last week in Nov. or so.

4. IceBreaker

IceBreaker MassCops Member

Is your name at the beginning of the alphabet? I am wondering if they are going alphabetical. I am closer to the end and I haven't heard anything. :clock:

What kind of questions did they ask you during the interview? Did you have to meet them at HQ?

5. SinePari

SinePari Needs more complaints

Go Running...All Of You...Get Out Of Here And Go Run

6. Simon

Simon Guest

I have a friend who did the run only and then called the day of his oral board and asked to defer until the next class. His bg called him three days ago and told him he was doing his background and wanted to know if he had changed his mind about the 79th. He got a 96 and is near the beginning of the alphabet. I dunno guys.........

7. Wannabe1

Wannabe1 New Member

Not too smart if he wants to get on the job. I was told by my BI that this IS the last class off of this list.

8. Cadet101

Cadet101 MassCops Member

I was told when I went in for my oral board that the 80RTT will be off this list to finish up the 95's that are currently in the process. Hopefully the money will come through. Why give another test when you already have qualified people for the 80RTT?

9. RustyShackleford

RustyShackleford New Member

Keep in mind that 3 weeks before they sent out the letters to the 95's, there were going to be NO 95's in the 79th, according to Human Resources. You never know...

10. Wannabe1

Wannabe1 New Member

Hey you never do know. I am just posting what I was told. I just wouldn't risk anything by defering at this point if your dream is to become a Mass Trooper.

11. jeffusmc27

jeffusmc27 MassCops Member

AT MY ORAL BOARD I WAS TOLD THEY WERE PROBABLY ONLY GOING TO NEED 80 CANDIDATES FROM THE 95'S. DID ANYONE HERE A DIFFERENT NUMBER. WELL IF I DONT GET A LETTER SOON THERE'S ALWAYS MCDONALDS--CAN I SUPERSIZE THAT FOR YOU? A TAD BIT LESS PRESTIGOUS BUT AS IMPORTANT-

BORN TO FIGHT, TRAINED TO KILL, READY TO DIE BUT NEVER WILL
    PARRIS ISLAND 3156 KILO 1994:twisted:

12. mazi69

mazi69 New Member

I was told 75-100 95's for the academy

13. heatseeker

heatseeker MassCops Member

I hope they're going in reverse alphabetical because a fellow officer who is an "S" , got a 95 and ran the 1.5 with me(also a 95er and a "B" ) already had his psych test .

14. heatseeker

heatseeker MassCops Member

Also, from the grapevine, they are more interested in the older more experienced candidates than the younger less or unexperienced. But who knows if it's true because I'm older and experienced and here I am waiting to hear something! This is almost as bad as silly...er...civil service.

15. mazi69

mazi69 New Member

Yeah I have heard both ends of that lately, heard they like the older but also heard they are trying to get a lot of younger people in so they can train them there way first.

16. SPCHICK

SPCHICK New Member

OK so I am a female, a 96, young (23)... I've been thru EVERYTHING (med, psych, phys., oral, & background) no word yet. I am getting a bit anxious like everyone else, I thought we would hear by next week....hopefully??? The last thing I had to do was two months ago (sept. 8th), which was meeting with the psychiatrist one on one..did anyone else have to do that? :blink:

17. Macboy

Macboy New Member

One on one with the Psychiartist, that's my goal:fire: :baby01: from the both of me

18. Badge 2

Badge 2 MassCops Member

Ok A little of the recent subject, is there any chance that they will get all the way down to 91's... Thanks...

19. mazi69

mazi69 New Member

I don't think they are going lower than 95 at this point

20. Jason200

Jason200 Guest

Did anyone get a letter yet who had an interview Oct. 19th?

21. spahopeful

spahopeful New Member

My interview was on the 19th and I haven't hear anything!!! Just a waiting game this point.

22. Macboy

Macboy New Member

Has any one with a 96's or 95's received a conditional offer yet? Seem to recall other guys earlier on in the process receiving conditional offers prior to their background checks & medical

23. Cadet101

Cadet101 MassCops Member

All of us 95's that are qualified should get a chance at an RTT whether it be the 79RTT or 80RTT, since we are this far along in the process. If the 79th is the last RTT, we should not have to take the test over again. Why give another exam when they already have qualified people that have made it through the selection process? Im waiting like all of you and hope we hear something soon.

24. BattleSignsUSMC

BattleSignsUSMC New Member

25. Macboy

Macboy New Member

Wished it worked like that 101.

There is always the possibility of a maintenance class for after the 79th, wonder if anybody has any thoughts/insight on this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.