Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Incase anyone is interested, apparently the 77th RTT is going to be on Fox 25 news tonight at either 5 or 6. That's all I know!!

·
Undefined
2,255 Posts
=D>
Congrats to the 137 graduating TROOPERS of the 77th RTT. Well done!

:t:

·
Registered
83 Posts
I had the pleasure of attending the graduation ceremonies for the 77th RTT. After 26 weeks of a live-in academy where every minute of their day was regulated, they performed a flawless ceremony full of military style pomp and precision. From close order rifle drill to combatives demos to the actual pinning process, everything was meticulously (sic?) performed to the step. Congrats to the 77th! See you on the road. rhl

·
Registered
16 Posts
So after a hard 6 months of training did the 77th at least get a 3 day weekend before being thrown to the wolves?

Congrats 77th

·
Subscribing Member
211 Posts
A good friend of mine graduated from 77th RTT.Congrats to him and all the 137 new Troopers who will join the finest law enforcement agency in New England and one of the finest in the nation.

·
Needs more complaints
4,309 Posts
Rich6896";p="63317 said:
So after a hard 6 months of training did the 77th at least get a 3 day weekend before being thrown to the wolves?

Congrats 77th
We all had Friday as an HDO (Holiday Day Off) from a previous holiday that we worked. That plus Sat and Sun, and then we all reported to our Troop HQs on Monday.

·
1,334 Posts
Congrats to the 77th RTT. Stay safe out there.

·
Subscribing Member
1,281 Posts
a friend of mine said his psych test had about 50 people in it, and there were 3 other groups about the same size. his medical was this week. he said most of them were 96's.

·
Undefined
2,255 Posts
They are all 96's. They contacted every 96. If you got a 96 and were not contacted you had one of 2 potential problems. 1.) You didn't give a forwarding address or 2.) You slipped through the cracks and need to contact them ASAP.

BTW
shouldn't these last two posts be under the "78th RTT" title?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.