3 Handguns for sale | MassCops

3 Handguns for sale

Discussion in 'Police Duty Gear For Sale / Wanted' started by ogzee28, May 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ogzee28

ogzee28 MassCops Member

All three of these handguns are in excellent condition with very low round counts. If intrested in one or all message me, if you want all three I will cut you a deal.

#1. Glock Model 27 (40 S&W) with three extended magazines plus Streamlight laser/light combo and clipdraw retaining clip asking $450
    #2. S&W Model 637 (38spl +p) J frame 5 shot revlover with crimosn trace handgrips three HKS speed loader asking $200
    #3. S&W Model 642 (38spl +p) J frame 5 shot revlover with Pachmayr Guardian grip and tree HKS speed loaders asking $200

Thanks,
    Ogzee28

2. RodneyFarva

RodneyFarva Get off my lawn!

for next time. :)
    *Statement of Legal compliance:
    I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.
    When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

pahapoika likes this.
  3. MiamiVice

MiamiVice MassCops Member

Pm sent

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

4. MassBorn

MassBorn New Member

What’s Trigger pull on the 642? Also what Gen is the glock?

Thanks

5. ogzee28

ogzee28 MassCops Member

Thank you RodneyFarva, of course that is true.

6. ogzee28

ogzee28 MassCops Member

As of today May 23rd, these have been sold. Thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.