Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to post this because I had not seen anywhere on the site a posting for the 2022 CS test. Has anybody been emailed their score yet? With last year's test being during the summer, I wasn't sure what to expect for a timeline in terms of when scores would be released and when the list would be formed. I believe the 2021 list was created on 9/1/2021 which was like 3 or so months after the testing period. I don't remember what the test before 2021 had for score release and list creation. I am still dumbfounded that a computer test takes so long for scores to be generated in 2022.

·
Registered
85 Posts
If there’s several people that are hired by their city and they are all waiting for an Academy spot, will the order be highest to lowest on the civil service list? For instance they couldn’t send number 5 on the list before #4?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Now that the State Police is Recruiting for the 88th & with the possibility of another Civil Service Test for the State Police next year I want to know if you guys think they will draw from the current list one more time?
I didn't make the cut for the 88th, but hopeful I would make the cut for the 89th if they draw from the current list one more time.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Now that the State Police is Recruiting for the 88th & with the possibility of another Civil Service Test for the State Police next year I want to know if you guys think they will draw from the current list one more time?
I didn't make the cut for the 88th, but hopeful I would make the cut for the 89th if they draw from the current list one more time.
How far are you down the list? Because I think they might send another batch of letter for the 88th.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts