• 96 - 100

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • <69

Votes: 0 0.0%
461 - 480 of 511 Posts

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
It’s disgusting how some people show up to the physical fitness assessments. It’s even more frustrating because I’ve seen a handful of people with plenty of advanced notice and they still show up in horrible shape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
I’d say anything below 600 and it’s fairly unlikely you’ll get into this class, even if you pass everything. Not to burst your bubble if you are below that, but just being honest.

But, go through the process because you never know, could be a bunch of fuck ups in front of you on the list.
What type of chance does mid 400’s have? Aren’t they hiring two classes off this list? If I m not in the first do I have a good chance for the second?

·
Registered
144 Posts
What type of chance does mid 400’s have? Aren’t they hiring two classes off this list? If I m not in the first do I have a good chance for the second?
confirmed 1 class 87rtt. Rumor is that the 88th will be right after. And i’ve heard they want to do 2 more classes after that. So possibly 4 classes off this list. Id say mid 400s you have a good shot. Once the process starts they rank everyone and show what stage their at. Every stage they update it and drop the people that failed something. So you have a good idea where you stand after a month or two

·
Registered
9 Posts
confirmed 1 class 87rtt. Rumor is that the 88th will be right after. And i’ve heard they want to do 2 more classes after that. So possibly 4 classes off this list. Id say mid 400s you have a good shot. Once the process starts they rank everyone and show what stage their at. Every stage they update it and drop the people that failed something. So you have a good idea where you stand after a month or two
At what stage do you see the most people fall off?

·
Registered
550 Posts
This list will be exhausted in less than 3 years never mind 4 if they can’t get people to even show up for the runs.

·
Registered
63 Posts
It’s like why did half these people even bother signing up for the exam in the first place? We’re having a similar issue with our next class, had a decent amount of people just decline.
I think they signed up just have options. Most people do not want to be cops after recent events.

·
Registered
54 Posts
It’s like why did half these people even bother signing up for the exam in the first place? We’re having a similar issue with our next class, had a decent amount of people just decline.
its a lot easier to tell your self… ya I’ll take a silly exam and become a cop. But when people actually see the letter to attend that’s when they start sweating and rethinking it. Atleast that’s what I think, makes guys like me (actually trying to get on) just shake our head/ hoping we could have that option

461 - 480 of 511 Posts