• 96 - 100

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • <69

Votes: 0 0.0%
441 - 460 of 511 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Any idea how many people have responded to attend the process yet?
no clue but tomorrow is the deadline so I would expect emails to be sent out maybe this week or next about the PT test as you’ll have to turn in the 30 page application that day as well and it’s very detailed and takes a while to complete

·
Registered
550 Posts
You guys won’t know how many people responded until they come out with the “progress page” if that’s what you want to call it. Basically what each candidate has passed in order from top ranked candidate to lowest rank. It’ll list whether or not you passed the PFT, tattoo, medical, psychological and background. Not in that order.

I think it’s PFT, Tattoo, Psychological, Background/Medical are right around the same time if I recall correctly.

·
Registered
54 Posts
You guys won’t know how many people responded until they come out with the “progress page” if that’s what you want to call it. Basically what each candidate has passed in order from top ranked candidate to lowest rank. It’ll list whether or not you passed the PFT, tattoo, medical, psychological and background. Not in that order.

I think it’s PFT, Tattoo, Psychological, Background/Medical are right around the same time if I recall correctly.
if not enough responded or passed you think they’d send out another batch

·
Registered
550 Posts
As of now municipal officers would be subject to their departments policies there is no state mandate for mini officers like the SP
For most departments, no. The majority of departments are just requesting at least the initial vaccine, not the boosters. Depends on your Muni though, there’s probably some that require it.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Buddy of mine involved in the process told me almost 95% of the eligible applicants for the 87th RTT responded back wanting to take part in the process. Those are good numbers, especially nowadays.

950-975 people off the new 2021 list for this first RTT.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Buddy of mine involved in the process told me almost 95% of the eligible applicants for the 87th RTT responded back wanting to take part in the process. Those are good numbers, especially nowadays.

950-975 people off the new 2021 list for this first RTT.
ya the PT test reporting dates page just listed every candidate 1-975 which obviously not every number responded back yes. also about 60 deferrals were listed as well

·
Registered
31 Posts
I am one of the 900 that is going through the process now. I'm not going to hold my breath, but does anyone know the chances of getting in the 87th RTT if you are ranked in the higher end of those scores?

·
Registered
144 Posts
I am one of the 900 that is going through the process now. I'm not going to hold my breath, but does anyone know the chances of getting in the 87th RTT if you are ranked in the higher end of those scores?
what range of that 975 people are you? 100-200? or 800-900 ? that’s even depending on passing the run, medical, psych and background. everyone one that got cards that pass all of that get put on a list by CS score and then they hire X amount of people off that list

·
Registered
31 Posts
what range of that 975 people are you? 100-200? or 800-900 ? that’s even depending on passing the run, medical, psych and background. everyone one that got cards that pass all of that get put on a list by CS score and then they hire X amount of people off that list
800+ range. I do remember reading on the forum that quite a bit fail some aspect of the process.

·
Registered
550 Posts
I’d say anything below 600 and it’s fairly unlikely you’ll get into this class, even if you pass everything. Not to burst your bubble if you are below that, but just being honest.

But, go through the process because you never know, could be a bunch of fuck ups in front of you on the list.

·
Registered
144 Posts
800+ range. I do remember reading on the forum that quite a bit fail some aspect of the process.
worst case you get through everything and get put on the hire list and they don’t get to you. you will be at the top of the list for the next class. Until they do another CS test you’d stay on the hire list and be ready to go for the next one

·
Registered
550 Posts
Yeah, a significant portion of people fail one or two areas of the process.

You’ll be surprised when you go out there how many people show up to the PFT completely out of shape. I’m talking some real Rollie Pollies that couldn’t run a mile and a half if you dangled a Twinkie in front of them and shoved a ICBM up their ass.

441 - 460 of 511 Posts