• 96 - 100

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • <69

Votes: 0 0.0%
421 - 440 of 511 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Well, on the bright side for all of you that failed or got a shitty score, 2022 Civil Service Exam is coming up soon in a few months.

Towns and Cities only.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Well, on the bright side for all of you that failed or got a shitty score, 2022 Civil Service Exam is coming up soon in a few months.

Towns and Cities only.
I tried the Hanrahan prep test for the state/muni but that didn’t help me. Anyone know of any other pre-courses that helped them? Also is state buckled in for 4 years before they test again?

·
Registered
550 Posts
I tried the Hanrahan prep test for the state/muni but that didn’t help me. Anyone know of any other pre-courses that helped them? Also is state buckled in for 4 years before they test again?
They usually are, but I could see them going back on the exam in 2023 potentially just because of the weak turnout in 2021.

·
Registered
144 Posts
took it for the 2018 test and got a 82…took the test this year with no prep at all and scored a 97.9….

·
Registered
550 Posts
How did you get a decimal score? Most people I’ve talked to got a hard score. Like 95 96 etc.
Cities and Towns are round numbers, the MSP uses a decimal system. So a State score for example could be a 97.9 and the Muni score would be 98. I believe it rounds up.

And in 2018, the year CageKicker last took a test it was only Muni because the state wasn’t on the 2018 exam. So his score would have been a round number.

·
Registered
12 Posts
So if you retake in 2022 and your score is different, do they hold the highest, lower, or most recent score? Seems like a lot of complexity to deal with instead of just starting fresh.

·
Registered
144 Posts
So if you retake in 2022 and your score is different, do they hold the highest, lower, or most recent score? Seems like a lot of complexity to deal with instead of just starting fresh.
My guess would be your best score would stay, the state would make more money that way as people wouldn’t be afraid to take it again and get a lower score

·
Registered
79 Posts
I’m curious if anyone has been hired of this latest test for there city/town? I’m waiting for the final interview. Any advice on what that be like, will be a great help.

421 - 440 of 511 Posts