• 96 - 100

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • <69

Votes: 0 0.0%
201 - 220 of 327 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Yes, they average about 2K cards. So if there’s two classes next year, depending on the size they’re going for, there could be 4K cards sent out in 2022.. unheard of, but we’ll see.

Of the 2K that get a card, slice that down a good amount for people who are no longer interested for some reason.
Any idea what number they got down to on the 2017 list? I wish the showed the score.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Any idea what number they got down to on the 2017 list? I wish the showed the score.
well i can tell you I was in the 4100s with a 82 and got through the entire process for the 86th and missed the cut off the academy by less then half a point

·
Registered
384 Posts
If the MSP is going to be running as many academies as I am hearing here and from people associated with the department that I know personally then it’s not crazy to imagine about 80% of the eligible names being contacted off this list. That’s assuming they are not back on the exam in 2023 (which wouldn’t surprise me). Think of it like this..

They’re trying to run two academies next year, that’s been said by a reputable Masscops member here and I’ve also begun to hear that from people I know associated with the department as well. One academy is about 2K cards roughly. So two academies in 2022 would be roughly 4K cards, that’s assuming they max out the academy too, but that might be tough to do with space, the academy in New Braintree isn’t very big.

So 4K cards in 2022 possibly, another academy lined up right after that is almost a sure bet and that’s another 2K cards. So we’re talking (potentially) 6K cards being sent out off this list by 2023..

And if this list remains active for four years (like past MSP lists) then the whole damn list might even be contacted by 2025.

Like I’ve said before, if your goal is to become a State Trooper, there probably isn’t a better opportunity than right now. They need bodies, they’re trying like hell to push as many academies through as possible from the sound of it..

Also, someone here mentioned previously the SPMA there at the academies won’t be conducted in 2022.. another sign that they are serious about 2 classes next year, they’ll need the extra space.

·
Registered
37 Posts
If the MSP is going to be running as many academies as I am hearing here and from people associated with the department that I know personally then it’s not crazy to imagine about 80% of the eligible names being contacted off this list. That’s assuming they are not back on the exam in 2023 (which wouldn’t surprise me). Think of it like this..

They’re trying to run two academies next year, that’s been said by a reputable Masscops member here and I’ve also begun to hear that from people I know associated with the department as well. One academy is about 2K cards roughly. So two academies in 2022 would be roughly 4K cards, that’s assuming they max out the academy too, but that might be tough to do with space, the academy in New Braintree isn’t very big.

So 4K cards in 2022 possibly, another academy lined up right after that is almost a sure bet and that’s another 2K cards. So we’re talking (potentially) 6K cards being sent out off this list by 2023..

And if this list remains active for four years (like past MSP lists) then the whole damn list might even be contacted by 2025.

Like I’ve said before, if your goal is to become a State Trooper, there probably isn’t a better opportunity than right now. They need bodies, they’re trying like hell to push as many academies through as possible from the sound of it..

Also, someone here mentioned previously the SPMA there at the academies won’t be conducted in 2022.. another sign that they are serious about 2 classes next year, they’ll need the extra space.

·
Registered
37 Posts
That’s sounds pretty encouraging. I scored in the low 90’s hoping to be in that top 2000. I just sent an email to see where I fall.
Anyone get the list yet?

·
Registered
384 Posts
That’s sounds pretty encouraging. I scored in the low 90’s hoping to be in that top 2000. I just sent an email to see where I fall.
Anyone get the list yet?
Buddy.. friendly piece of advice, don’t be that guy. Just be patient. The last thing any department wants is someone over eager emailing the recruiting division asking questions. MSP is pretty good at remembering names when it comes time for a recruits first day in New Braintree.. trust me.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Buddy.. friendly piece of advice, don’t be that guy. Just be patient. The last thing any department wants is someone over eager emailing the recruiting division asking questions. MSP is pretty good at remembering names when it comes time for a recruits first day in New Braintree.. trust me.
You have to email them to get your spot on the list.
That’s all I asked for.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Yes you do if you want your spot you have to email them they won’t post it for a while…. They do post the list, but the instructions clearly say to contact MDSP for the eligible list……..

·
Registered
384 Posts
Yes you do if you want your score you have to email them they won’t post it for a while…. They do post the list, but the instructions clearly say to contact MDSP for the eligible list……..
Yeah that doesn’t mean you should actually email them. They don’t expect people to read minds, the list will be out in time. Don’t worry you’ll be sweating your asses off running up Hanna Hill soon enough, if you get that far that is.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Yeah that doesn’t mean you should actually email them. They don’t expect people to read minds, the list will be out in time. Don’t worry you’ll be sweating your asses off running up Hanna Hill soon enough, if you get that far that is.
Okay

·
Registered
37 Posts
No you don’t... they literally post a list..
Read above or below
Must of changed since you went through. Trust me I thought posting a list would be easier for everyone. You really thought I’d just emailed out of blue to get my score? May be a little eager, but know better than that.

201 - 220 of 327 Posts