Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

141 - 160 of 1046 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Test results = FAIL. Wasted veteran status

I wonder if It's my personality (or lack of) or if I just had the police portion questions wrong.
If only they gave us insight.

Anyone know if NH allows mass folks to take the exam? It's in September for Manchester I believe.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Test result = Failed.
Did anyone else send in for a recount of scores? I have a few people i know that also scored very low. just curious if anyone else has any insight on this.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Interesting that you received your results. Perhaps it's an error? It doesn't seem anyone else did and the eligibility list isn't available online.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I haven't received anything form the Civil Service folks via e-mail.
Is that a good thing? When are the results getting posted online?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Does anyone have any idea how this damn test was scored? This was my first time taking it in about 15 years, and the Work Styles/Psychological stuff seems pretty subjective.

I just found out that I scored an 84 (so I passed at least), plus they gave me 2 additional experience points (also weird, I've been a cop for 15, with 9.5 of those from a municipality), so I'm sitting at 86.

the other two times I took the test (the old style test), I got a 99 both times (not high enough to get hired, but whatever)....

Where can I find answers to these burning questions? Is 86 too low on this new test??

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys, new to the forum.

I'm going to be taking the military make up exam in September. I originally signed up for the test in March when I was still active duty, so sending in my DD214 etc soon for this next exam.

I have veteran's status (not disabled), Boston residency, no prior history, white male, what are my chances of getting on BPD? Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Last time i took the test in 2013 i scored a 98 this time I scored 84% . I didn't really notice anything different from the last one...They have to be grading these in a different way

·
Registered
44 Posts
Are only ppl that signed up for State Police getting emailed or everyone? I signed up for all 3 obviously & haven't received anything.

141 - 160 of 1046 Posts